WHY IS IT SO QUIET?

funflyer

Foundation Member
Also I must admit that I'm not very experienced at camera work but someone told me once that it's quite easy and all I have to do is point and shoot. I think I'd be able to do that easily enough

bushseeker

Foundation Member
on point 4 that would make 2 ladys $600.
I would have zero problem organising that and indeed was offered such a deal .
3 Somes usually go for $5-600 and can be had for as little as $400 with some searching and lower expectations

Zeus

Patron Saint of Werewolves
Diamond Member
1. We have all just changed our services to include some extras at no extra charge
2. We do not set the prices... Management do.
3. That would make a discreet service not discreet.
4. So the second lady is only worth $100 for the hour?

Hey - those were simply some ideas that I came up with while typing my response. I am sure that there are plenty of good ideas that you could come up with.

All I can say is that if I was running a business and things were really slow, I would certainly look to be doing something different to attract customers.

Alternatively, you can simply find excuses to do nothing.

Just remember....
If you always do what you have always done
You will always get what you have always got.

Think about that.

bushseeker

Foundation Member
You work for $200 an hour??
closest if got to for that is a larger lady I work with over 40 otherwise it's $3-400 ph

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
Hey - those were simply some ideas that I came up with while typing my response. I am sure that there are plenty of good ideas that you could come up with.

All I can say is that if I was running a business and things were really slow, I would certainly look to be doing something different to attract customers.

Alternatively, you can simply find excuses to do nothing.

Just remember....
If you always do what you have always done
You will always get what you have always got.

Think about that.
So what discounts are you offering then Z

bushseeker

Foundation Member
As for point 4 that would make a 3 some $600 ph which is very easily achieved. I was offered a good one recently for that.the going rate is $5-600 ph but they can be had for $400 if you search and lower your standards

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
You work for $200 an hour??
closest if got to for that is a larger lady I work with over 40 otherwise it's $3-400 ph

Yes. We work for $200 an hour. How do people not know this? Also if we only get the one hour booking during the day we get $150-170 per hour dependent on day or night shift.

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
As for point 4 that would make a 3 some $600 ph which is very easily achieved. I was offered a good one recently for that.the going rate is $5-600 ph but they can be had for $400 if you search and lower your standards

Private ladies could easily charge $500-$600 for threesomes as that means they will get $250-$300 for an hour. However if we were to do that at langtrees the girls would receive $100 each for the hour. Which is what we make in a 20 minute booking. I do love my threesomes.... just wouldn't be fair on the ladies. However if LTs was to only take the $100 per girl, It could easily be achieved (So $600 for an hour of straight and $700 for lesbian)

A girl can wish we could have something like this... I love my threesomes and would love to make this a deal..... Management would think otherwise of course.

If we were to offer our own specials... House will always take half.. So $700 an hour threesome LTs would take $350 and each girl would get $175... Actually that doesn't sound too bad.. haha

Anyway. Wouldn't happen. Us girls have plenty of ideas. However they all require management to take a cut.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Ginger I explained to all you ladies that the last two weeks of Jan and the first week of Feb are the quietest in the year. It is because of school holidays and the cost of getting children back to school. Most still have xmas off until the 7th Jan, and the first two pays are to pay off xmas credit cards spending. Our industry is part of the entertainment $$$ and when things get tight we are the first to feel it.
You need to say to yourself as a business woman, how many regulars do I have? What do I do to avoid the slower periods, what can I do to be proactive rather than moan its boring. Look at your forum, have you got a well laid out profile on this forum to attract new guests to your personality, have you got a signature on your threads and posts to take your guests to your profile on Langtrees,com. Ask yourself do I get 6 new guys PM me each week. Have I turned any into a guest? I would think the answer is no to all of these things, therefore you will feel the quiet times more than most. You are responsible for your future as I am responsible for mine I know that I am addressing all the issues that have been stopping me moving forward, you have to take on the challenge or put up with where you are at.

bushseeker

Foundation Member
Yes. We work for $200 an hour. How do people not know this? Also if we only get the one hour booking during the day we get $150-170 per hour dependent on day or night shift.
wow.. ok now that makes sense. A while ago I worked for a lady that had been at it for 10 years. 30s.. couple of kids . She walked away with $3000 for the day and said she'd never had a day like it and told me she'd worked for as little as $150 ph after others dug thier claws in said it made her sick.
She ended up becoming a friend and xmas eve I got her a ticket to melbourne and $500 spending money to see her kids she hadn't seen in over a year from just 3 clients ( trust me same day tickets to melbourne flying qantas xmas eve isn't cheap). Booked her tickets as she didn't have a card and drove her to the airport.
she sent me pics of her with her kids xmas day along with a couple of texts that had bushseekers eyes well and truly moist

bushseeker

Foundation Member
As for 3 Somes I shy away from ladys wanting to work with a friend.
main reason being its very hard to get both ladys maximum coin. A full priced 3 some would be 600 to 800
now that's a lot of coin no matter how much guys would like it..
additionaly when I dabbled in it briefly and guys were yea yea yea umm. how about just the one in the red.
I don't care who you are rejection for the person alongside you is always going to be hard to take. so ideally both ladys would need an equal level of " hotness"

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
PS what has what you get to do with this post, you are quiet Ginger because you have no regulars.

Um... I wouldn't say I have "no" regulars. I have clients that ring in advance to book me, that have seen me more then twice..... What is your definition of regular? Would I like to see a client more then 3/4 times? Preferably not. WHAT HAS IT GOT TO DO WITH THIS POST? I was simply answering a question. Is that not the idea of the forum? To talk about sex and the sex industry? If I were talking about any other parlour I am sure I wouldn't of been slammed. If you wished us girls not to talk about these sort of things, someone could of said so. . . .

How would I make more money? I am doing what I can to make money for both myself and langtrees... Getting extensions during the day is hard... Clients are usually on there lunch breaks etc. I have paid advertisements on locanto and cracker ads as well. I have a facebook account, a fetlife account, a talkinsex profile and langtrees profle. Plus I am always posting threads and comments on talkin sex. Please feel free to check out my post number and number of likes (trophy points please). I have also seen clients from the forum and got reviews from them aswell....

THANK YOU, HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY

#GIRLWHOSPEAKSWHATSHESTHINKING

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
wow.. ok now that makes sense. A while ago I worked for a lady that had been at it for 10 years. 30s.. couple of kids . She walked away with $3000 for the day and said she'd never had a day like it and told me she'd worked for as little as $150 ph after others dug thier claws in said it made her sick.
She ended up becoming a friend and xmas eve I got her a ticket to melbourne and $500 spending money to see her kids she hadn't seen in over a year from just 3 clients ( trust me same day tickets to melbourne flying qantas xmas eve isn't cheap). Booked her tickets as she didn't have a card and drove her to the airport.
she sent me pics of her with her kids xmas day along with a couple of texts that had bushseekers eyes well and truly moist

The_Boondocks_A_Pimp_Name_Slickback.jpg

I think that lady will always have a especial soft spot for you bushseeker

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
I am happy to only stick to my 3 posts a day though if it will stop me getting in trouble... Seems I cant do anything right.

bushseeker

Foundation Member
Just on your paid locanto adds.
I can't say for sure about others but I never look at them . They can be weeks old and just scream asian mama san workers or
worn out autominon.
I only ever look at start of the free adds.
Also I'm unsure about others but the reason I use lo can to is to find privates or better yet amatuers..
finding parlors is easy and not the sort of thing I'd use locanto for