WHY IS IT SO QUIET?

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
Bushseeker, everytime I go into a booking I give it my all, even if the punter is virtually impossible to get along with. With that said, I DO give a great service and have barely had a complaint the whole time I've worked. Just thought I'd let you know. Maybe you could hook me up with some of your punters and you'll see what I mean.

wonder_woman_poster_by_redisoj-d7nbc17.jpg

Thats my girl give the SOB's the whole nine yards every time no mater how it hurts .

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
I AM GOING TO TURN MY HEARING AID UP......SEE IF THAT HELPS......
............NO.....
.........................................................STILL QUIET....................................
IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE???????????

funflyer

Foundation Member
image.jpg I think the girls are so dedicated to providing the ultimate service that they probabably spend the quiet times collaboratively, sharing ideas and practicing new techniques

Last edited:

funflyer

Foundation Member
Any update ladies? Is it still quiet or is business picking up again? I know I'm still feeling the effects of the downturn!

Zoe Rider

Gold Member
Mining has gone down.
Mining companies have cut the pay of employees.
Lots of automatic dismissals have happened across all industries in WA.
People are realising they need to tighten up on their budgets.
Unemployment is at a high.

Don't worry babe - It is WAY better than Melbourne is! Some places in Melbourne are only doing 10 bookings a night.

Remember - The average human in Australia makes about $200.00 a day, sometimes we become greedy and forget about the income of those in "the real world". So I say to myself - As long as I am making more than $200.00 a day - It has been a good day!

xxx

funflyer

Foundation Member
Very interesting reply but doesn't actually answer the question! I guess you mean, yes business is still quiet?

Ziggy Pop

Cunning linguist & master debater.
Gold Member
Bring back the good old langtrees days.
back in the good old days when bored you ladys would parade out the front trying to get guys to part with thier hard earnt.
most entertaining lady would start by cartwheels along the front she'd then jump up and grab the gutter by her fingers and swing herself up onto the roof then parade the length of the roof before swinging herself back down.... dont know if she had enough energy to give the willing gentleman a serve after her performance but it sure entertained me
thinking back that was probably the red house but all 4 of the hay street brothels had the ladys out the front spruiking for business

This sounds fun! Maybe we could do this tonight, as it is awfully quiet.

sunyun

Legend Member
Pay cuts, redundancies - but there are still ladies out there asking for $600 to $800 for an hour !!

I guess if they are still in business, then there must still be people out there who can afford it !

Happy2

Legend Member
Pay cuts, redundancies - but there are still ladies out there asking for $600 to $800 for an hour !!

I guess if they are still in business, then there must still be people out there who can afford it !
Yep those who sign the orders to make the redundancies