Why is it so quiet here?

Happy2

Legend Member
If no one complained about it happy2, then whose fault is it?

I think most white blokes Dont know about the ladies Just let it pass cos it does not really get under our skin that much Maybe its living in a rural area we have heard similar things from childhood Just does not phase me much

C

colzilla

He's a f'n tosser getting all big and manly having a 13 year old girl ejected from the stadium... Adam pick on someone your own size.

This Goodes affair is the biggest load of bullshit I've seen in a long time.

C

Contrarian

He's a f'n tosser getting all big and manly having a 13 year old girl ejected from the stadium... Adam pick on someone your own size.

This Goodes affair is the biggest load of bullshit I've seen in a long time.

And what about this Col? Just as big a load?

Men ejected over alleged AFL racist abuse
Brought to you by AAP.Published Date:12/05/2013 07:06:00 PM

Two men were ejected from Etihad Stadium on Saturday after allegedly hurling racist abuse towards North Melbourne's Sudanese-born player Majak Daw.

The men, who were sitting on level one behind the goal posts, were believed to be supporters of the opposing side Western Bulldogs.

Etihad security and police threw the men out after complaints from other fans sitting near them during the third quarter.

It's understood that Daw was out of earshot of the abuse.

Etihad spokesman Bill Lane said the police took the names of the men who claimed they had no affiliation to any AFL club.

It's not the first time Daw has been the target of racists.

Two weeks ago against Hawthorn, Daw was subjected to a racist tirade.

This prompted North coach Brad Scott to encourage fans of all AFL clubs to report instances of racism in AFL crowds.

"It's got no place in footy, and it's got no place in society," he said at the time.

C

colzilla

If Majak Daw can't handle a few taunts from opposition fans then perhaps he shouldn't be playing AFL football.

Just another Nanny State media beat up.

Happy2

Legend Member
If Rugby is the game you want to watch as it is the game played in heaven
May I ask why you work in a field were the powers that be tell us is going to send us all to hell Where you will watch the American Soccer league 24 hrs a day

A

Al Swearengen

And then where do we stop in the name of this equality you speak of Al? Why don't we remove pensions for elderly - EVERYBODY should get it. Then remove all concessions for industries - EVERYBODY should be unemployed. Remove all funds for single parents - EVERYBODY should be responsible for their own kids. Many "extra" benefits are given to over come the playing field that's not level to begin with. And by granting funds - the long term aim is that it creates a level playing field.

You say it's time to stop playing the race card - where do you see it happen? One aboriginal guy protests and the MEDIA play it up and it's "they"? What about women who've been harrassed or stalked? Should they stop playing the weaker sex card? And then there's people who find that there's increasing crime - should they stop playing the "victim" card?

Geez Contrarian. Thats taking things a little far, isnt it? Equality is measured in many ways, not just monetary. A group of people that receive extra benefits (not just monetary) based purely on skin colour & guilt is far from equitable.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
It is so nice to be missed, I will have to visit daily to stir you all up.Guess what I have just bought a piece of land on Australi's most historical Island, it is a national park in a world heritage listed area, can anyone one guess where...ladies if you know keep it to yourself and let our guests guess....first right answer and Ill let you pitch your tent one day. lol

xZaidax

Reception and Bartender in the ACT
Gold Member
If Rugby is the game you want to watch as it is the game played in heaven
May I ask why you work in a field were the powers that be tell us is going to send us all to hell Where you will watch the American Soccer league 24 hrs a day

I have no idea what you're talking about.

I have a preference for Rugby, I like both union and league (each have their pros and cons).
If I can't watch a live match on tv or the net I stream through radio and watch the video later on.

Afl is amongst a few games I can't say I've ever deliberately watched.

Col you don't strike me as a sports fanatic anyway?