Why is it so quiet here?

xZaidax

Reception and Bartender in the ACT
Gold Member
Seems that the last few days have been quiet on the forum :( is it because i'm horrible and went back to day reception?

Just seems to be less chatter now which is sad, one of my favourite parts about coming into work was the new threads or responses on the forum.

Dallas

Legend Member
I'm here!!! I have been wondering the same thing. In fact I'm about to head down to LT's shortly as there's no one to talk to on the forum and I've had my swim at the beach.
PS no you're not horrible you're lovely and I always look forward to your posts :)

C

colzilla

......................................................................................................................................................................The football is on..........

xZaidax

Reception and Bartender in the ACT
Gold Member
......................................................................................................................................................................The football is on..........

You mean the ballet?

C

colzilla

I'm sure our indigenous brothers wouldn't be happy, it being referred to as ballet.

Smoggy

Foundation Member
It is very quiet I was thinking that myself. We need something controversial to liven things up.

T

Thatguy

well I couldn't decide what to do today so sat down at lunch time to watch a movie.. and fell asleep..

Happy2

Legend Member
It is very quiet I was thinking that myself. We need something controversial to liven things up.

The girl who was accused of vilifying Adam Goodes Was a AFL plant to "Celebrate" 20 years since Winmar was abused in 1993

C

colzilla

I have my suspicions too Mr2... Why would a professional footballer care what a dingbat 13 year girl shouts at him.

It's a media beat up.

Happy2

Legend Member
One thing that got me was If that girl had said the same but did it by writing it on a wall or over Adam Goodes house her name and full face photo would not be allowed in the papers etc But seeing as she has not been charged with a crime the papers can legally show her face to the world

C

colzilla

I reckon it's the PC brigade and their wowser propagandist BS in full swing again.

If I was that kid my dad would have told them all to get stuffed!

Happy2

Legend Member
I know I may get in trouble but... Remember 2? years ago a Canadian backpacker was gangraped in broome by a group of Aboriginals And the crime was made worse in my opinion and it is only mine By the fact that girls were in on the crime But when they were entering court The young male defendents screamed at the reporters and camerapeople that they were Fíng white maggots The F was bleeped but not the rest No one complained about that. It can be a one way street

C

colzilla

I know I may get in trouble but... Remember 2? years ago a Canadian backpacker was gangraped in broome by a group of Aboriginals And the crime was made worse in my opinion and it is only mine By the fact that girls were in on the crime But when they were entering court The young male defendents screamed at the reporters and camerapeople that they were Fíng white maggots The F was bleeped but not the rest No one complained about that. It can be a one way street

You naughty boy Mr2. Remember Mr2 where in a democracy and we are all cremated equal.

A

Al Swearengen

Indeed. Never forget Aboriginals are just as fast with the racist epithets as the rest of us. I grew up in an area full of Aboriginals so I know full well what their capable of. Time they stopped playing the race card and grew up.
First step to true equality in this country: Remove all extra benefits based on race alone. Level the playing field.

C

Contrarian

Indeed. Never forget Aboriginals are just as fast with the racist epithets as the rest of us. I grew up in an area full of Aboriginals so I know full well what their capable of. Time they stopped playing the race card and grew up.
First step to true equality in this country: Remove all extra benefits based on race alone. Level the playing field.

And then where do we stop in the name of this equality you speak of Al? Why don't we remove pensions for elderly - EVERYBODY should get it. Then remove all concessions for industries - EVERYBODY should be unemployed. Remove all funds for single parents - EVERYBODY should be responsible for their own kids. Many "extra" benefits are given to over come the playing field that's not level to begin with. And by granting funds - the long term aim is that it creates a level playing field.

You say it's time to stop playing the race card - where do you see it happen? One aboriginal guy protests and the MEDIA play it up and it's "they"? What about women who've been harrassed or stalked? Should they stop playing the weaker sex card? And then there's people who find that there's increasing crime - should they stop playing the "victim" card?

C

Contrarian

If no one complained about it happy2, then whose fault is it?

BigMike

Gold Member
Many "extra" benefits are given to over come the playing field that's not level to begin with. And by granting funds - the long term aim is that it creates a level playing field.

Exactly.

It's really not that hard to understand.

C

Contrarian

Anyways Goodesy was a bit of a cry baby... Pathetic wimp really.

Don't you think he showed an immense amount of tact and maturity in the post-match reported comments? And don't you think due to that publicity, a whole lot of people would have learnt about sporting comments and acceptable public behaviour? When you attend some weekend junior soccer and footy matches, some parents can be downright embarrasing in front of their kids - swearing, bullying children and threatening or actually beating up the umpires!

[video=youtube;r0qGeADPzAs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0qGeADPzAs[/video]