Why Is It So Hard??

Rachy

Rachael Canberra
Gold Member
So as a receptionist at Langtrees one of the things i ask the ladies at the start of my shift is "Have you been on TalkinSex Tonigt"? For most ladies it's no problem But for a few you would think ive asked them to donate a kidney or something..... So out of curiosity and to help me understand Ladies, Why do some of you NOT like to post in TalkinSex??

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
So as a receptionist at Langtrees one of the things i ask the ladies at the start of my shift is "Have you been on TalkinSex Tonigt"? For most ladies it's no problem But for a few you would think ive asked them to donate a kidney or something..... So out of curiosity and to help me understand Ladies, Why do some of you NOT like to post in TalkinSex??
That might be hard for the ones who have not been on TS to answer that Rachy as they are unlikely to be reading your thread, soz

Maria

Classy sassy and a little bit Assy
Gold Member
There are a few girls I know that don't post or use TS but they are very worried about privacy issues.... Fair call as not all people could be quiet if they saw someone they knew :)

Bella Rose

Silver Member
Well I get it- kinda, as a newbie anyway..I don't completely understand the purpose of this forum and website? I mean its like we're just told to register and get on it and are given no direction as to what we're supposed to be doing on here. I tend to read a lot. but this is only a perspective of someone entering the industry not already been apart for along time. Maybe it's like Facebook to some people....they just don't want it even if it does increase, improve and develop their lives/careers etc. I think its a personal thing. But hey that's just my two cents ;) Im not phased either way.

AxeMan

Diamond Member
I absolutely agree with this AxeMan
But for the girls surely this site is a tool to improve one's profile and in so doing increasing work opportunities?
One would think so. However, the only lady I have seen who is a member actually told me she doesn't like seeing members because often they have expectations like extra time, discounts, unadvertised services etc just because they are members. That was a slightly disappointing revelation and made me regret telling her I was from here!

Happy2

Legend Member
One would think so. However, the only lady I have seen who is a member actually told me she doesn't like seeing members because often they have expectations like extra time, discounts, unadvertised services etc just because they are members. That was a slightly disappointing revelation and made me regret telling her I was from here!
Whereas I have been to LTs as a guest and introduced myself as H2 and by my name and the ladies that I met who were regular posters here felt at ease and we chatted comfortably
Its amazing the different reactions we get

AxeMan

Diamond Member
Whereas I have been to LTs as a guest and introduced myself as H2 and by my name and the ladies that I met who were regular posters here felt at ease and we chatted comfortably
No doubt because you've built up a good reputation and don't act like a dickhead - here or in person. I should say (in my defence) that she gave me her opinion before I told her my identity on here. So at least her opinion wasn't a case of "oh you are a dickhead" :)

I suspect there's an element who join, post a few times, see various WLs posting and then think they can get away with a swifty.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member

There are so so many girls that refuse to offer any help in the way of anonymous posting or headless photos......

Truth is though....with the sheer volume of adult industry content out there and in people's faces......

Unless you're a high profile celebrity.....
..people are unlikely to notice. .....let alone give a ______..........let alone talk about it......

But it is necessary as it is competitive.......

But worry not Rachy........most learn in time and get over the fear if it is fear and realise it is safe. Those who refuse for the sake of refusing will self eliminate and move onto more suitable things.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Is it stipulated in the employment contract that tis mandatory attendance on TS for the ladies? Sorry for the question but the curious kitty asked it.

Rachy

Rachael Canberra
Gold Member
Is it stipulated in the employment contract that tis mandatory attendance on TS for the ladies? Sorry for the question but the curious kitty asked it.

All the ladies are meant to be told about the forum because its a part of Langtrees and we like the girls to actively contribute and its a nice way to get to know clients and vice versa.......... I think its dissapointing If people are trying to get longer time/discounts etc from girls because they are members But when used in the right way its fun and you learn some really interesting, funny and sometimes weird things lol

Bella Rose

Silver Member
All the ladies are meant to be told about the forum because its a part of Langtrees and we like the girls to actively contribute and its a nice way to get to know clients and vice versa.......... I think its dissapointing If people are trying to get longer time/discounts etc from girls because they are members But when used in the right way its fun and you learn some really interesting, funny and sometimes weird things lol
lol, not wrong rach! Interesting- Yes Funny- Yes and Weird- Definitely!!

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
As for your initial question Rachy Why is it so hard?
It's so hard, because your so beautiful :oops: ;)
You're so smooth, h2.
That's coz you're so smooth.
No doubt because you've built up a good reputation and don't act like a dickhead - here or in person...
Hmm... Umm... Okayyy

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
While management can/should encourage WLs perhaps as part of building their profile, I don't think they should be pressured to post on this forum if they feel uncomfortable or are not in the mood some days or just generally disinterested.

I avoid social media in general (no facebook, tweeting, etc.) so it is unusual for me to be an occasional contributor to such a forum too. I'm not really comfortable reviewing ladies personally though can understand that is an important element of this site as well. I guess for me it's just a good outlet to talk shit and take the piss out of agricultural members on the other side of the country (who can return the favour fivefold and come over to beat the crap out of me in person). :p

AxeMan

Diamond Member
Many many businesses have marketing expectations of their staff. I suppose the request for ladies to contribute here is no different.

Happy2

Legend Member
[quote="XLNC, post: 371282, member: 37026" I guess for me it's just a good outlet to talk shit and take the piss out of agricultural members on the other side of the country (who can return the favour fivefold and come over to beat the crap out of me in person). :p[/quote]

You didn't tell me you were going to Canberra FB When you flying out ?
Oh and give him a clip over the ears from me whilst your there , will you?

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
While management can/should encourage WLs perhaps as part of building their profile, I don't think they should be pressured to post on this forum if they feel uncomfortable or are not in the mood some days or just generally disinterested.

I avoid social media in general (no facebook, tweeting, etc.) so it is unusual for me to be an occasional contributor to such a forum too. I'm not really comfortable reviewing ladies personally though can understand that is an important element of this site as well. I guess for me it's just a good outlet to talk shit and take the piss out of agricultural members on the other side of the country (who can return the favour fivefold and come over to beat the crap out of me in person). :p

aww cum on, live a little and tweet...

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Yair Tweet you Twit

ThankYouTweetyBird.gif

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
Why is it so hard? A question I always asked myself in the 80's. A question I was always asked In the 90's. A question I am seldom asked in the 00's. See a great place to dribble s#@t.