Why don't they taste as good?!

Happy2

Legend Member
On the topic Do they taste as good?
Do pussies taste as good at say 55 ? Or is it it like Naughty thoughts proffered
Years of medicines and lifestyle choices will affect the taste buds

Oh lordy I hope not Or Maybe Ginger was right No one over 49 please ;)

T

Tania Admin

On the topic Do they taste as good?
Do pussies taste as good at say 55 ? Or is it it like Naughty thoughts proffered
Years of medicines and lifestyle choices will affect the taste buds

Oh lordy I hope not Or Maybe Ginger was right No one over 49 please ;)
I do believe the foods you eat would contribute to the taste. Much the same as with men and their cum.

Imagine if you got the sensation of the food eaten as well,,,,chilli for example........Ouchiewaawaa...

Happy2

Legend Member
I do believe the foods you eat would contribute to the taste. Much the same as with men and their cum.

Imagine if you got the sensation of the food eaten as well,,,,chilli for example........Ouchiewaawaa...
So as an extension If the boyfriend was into eastern food and ate lots of tofu and decided to cum on the ladies boobs would there be great hunks of white rubbery tofu like goop everywhere Tasteless white rubbery lumpy goop maybe?
I havent tasted Asian tofu eating mans cum Not yet anyway What they say? never say never

T

Tania Admin

So as an extension If the boyfriend was into eastern food and ate lots of tofu and decided to cum on the ladies boobs would there be great hunks of white rubbery tofu like goop everywhere Tasteless white rubbery lumpy goop maybe?
I havent tasted Asian tofu eating mans cum Not yet anyway What they say? never say never
Hmmmm, I'm unsure if foods change the consistency,,damn you,, now I have to look it up....lol

Okay, from what I could find fluid intake is responsible for the changes in consistency of semen and not food...

Last edited by a moderator:

Happy2

Legend Member
Hmmmm, I'm unsure if foods change the consistency,,damn you,, now I have to look it up....lol

Okay, from what I could find fluid intake is responsible for the changes in consistency of semen and not food...

So how do I explain all these black lumps in my semen ? I was hoping it was just all those Black jelly beans

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Maybe it's that alien slime from the X-Files. Always suspected you were not of this world, H2.