Why Do Some Women Squirt and others Dont?

Taylor Rosalee

New Members
I was wondering why Only Some women Squirt as i have never done this until just recently a guy made me,I felt rather dirty as it was gooey and gushed as if i had peed myself,I have never since done this again is it jut a particular spot we are penetrated against or not?

ziggy

Gold Member
I don't know why some do and others don't, but I was once fortunate to make a woman squirt. Only once it has happened in my life and if I could experience it again, I would. Personally I don't believe you should feel dirty as I thought it was very sexy and hot, I am sure most men think that.

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
squirting is very extreme orgasm , men love it when a lady is in this position of vulnerability, and please do not feel dirty .
Taylor ! the question is , " how did you feel after " besides dirty ( is that dirty good or bad ) dirty good is extreme good :)

I was wondering why Only Some women Squirt as i have never done this until just recently a guy made me,I felt rather dirty as it was gooey and gushed as if i had peed myself,I have never since done this again is it jut a particular spot we are penetrated against or not?

JustAndy

Gold Member
Squirting is very sexy n I wish to experience it . I thought it was the ultimate high for a lady

bushseeker

Foundation Member
certainly can get messy. last week I was having a great time with a lady with on top receiving anal and she was squirting up my stomach onto my chest.... things needed washing after that :)

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
I was taught how to give this pleasure to a lady. I passed with flying colours and witness a beautiful squirt when she was in the 69 position. Nope none touched me as this was her wish. :)

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
Sorry for the pun but "go with the flow". Definitely do not feel dirty, for lots of women and men, it is an ultimate pleasure and can give the woman a fantastic orgasm resulting in waves of feeling. I have never had the pleasure myself but try googling it on the net, there are lots of videos about it.

nextplease69

Silicone parts are made for toys.
Gold Member
The female prostate gland or "g-spot" isn't the same size in every woman and or even the same place. It controls the woman's natural lubrication the same as in men it provides the fluid for semen to gush out and squirt with. Men however are taught from day dot that having an orgasam involves squirting fluids, whereas women are not taught this anywhere that I know of and as a result the sensation so easily confused with the need to urinate causes embarrassment and tightening up of the pelvic muscles restricting the orgasam.
So for some women born with very small or deeply positioned prostate's achieving release is literally hard for them on a physical level. For other women it's nothing to do with physical difficulties, just the mental blocks that years of training into themselves have created.
Studies from Germany and Netherlands have shown that there is a direct connection between a women's emotional state and the level of intensity her orgasam' s can achieve, i.e- if she ain't in the mood, it ain't gonna happen.
Sadly we do not educate our daughters properly in regards to how their bodies can and should behave.
Sadly many ignorant men still persist in berating women into believing that their just urinating.
Sadly very few women gain the simple confidence to let their body respond naturally to how they feel physically and emotionally.

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
The female prostate gland or "g-spot" isn't the same size in every woman and or even the same place. It controls the woman's natural lubrication the same as in men it provides the fluid for semen to gush out and squirt with. Men however are taught from day dot that having an orgasam involves squirting fluids, whereas women are not taught this anywhere that I know of and as a result the sensation so easily confused with the need to urinate causes embarrassment and tightening up of the pelvic muscles restricting the orgasam.
So for some women born with very small or deeply positioned prostate's achieving release is literally hard for them on a physical level. For other women it's nothing to do with physical difficulties, just the mental blocks that years of training into themselves have created.
Studies from Germany and Netherlands have shown that there is a direct connection between a women's emotional state and the level of intensity her orgasam' s can achieve, i.e- if she ain't in the mood, it ain't gonna happen.
Sadly we do not educate our daughters properly in regards to how their bodies can and should behave.
Sadly many ignorant men still persist in berating women into believing that their just urinating.
Sadly very few women gain the simple confidence to let their body respond naturally to how they feel physically and emotionally.
Now i like a good laugh and i have on a few occassions make some funnies;) but seriously now, i think we have an educated punter who has some brains in addition to the other educated punters who have brains. Wow, got out of that potential trouble:D