• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Why do I buy sex toys because they are "cute"? Butt plugs mainly!

Zoe Rider

Gold Member
Untitled.jpg

Today in bed, between rolling around trying to sleep and ebaying for more sex toys that I don't need, I started looking for butt plugs, and happened to come across "fox tails" butt plugs (I have since found out you can also get bunny tails, my little pony tails, horse tails, any kind of tail that you want).

And although I have no fetish, need or want to role play that I am an animal, I have ended up buying 3 fox tails because well.... I think they are cute. I'm sure if I want to actually use it, but I think I just want to pat it (haha)!

So who else thinks these are cute?
Have you used it during sex (and does it get in the way)?

I'm kinda intrigued now......

So what is in your "cute sex toy" collection?

I've also recently brought my fair share (6) of crystal (or princess butt plugs) ... Again - Because they are cute, and sparkly.

Untitled111111.jpg

Untitled222222.jpg

tumblr_nkuqe74mA61to5z7do1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nhct4c1icQ1tlfz2ho1_500.jpg

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 7
H

Holly Wood

View attachment 31056

Today in bed, between rolling around trying to sleep and ebaying for more sex toys that I don't need, I started looking for butt plugs, and happened to come across "fox tails" butt plugs (I have since found out you can also get bunny tails, my little pony tails, horse tails, any kind of tail that you want).

And although I have no fetish, need or want to role play that I am an animal, I have ended up buying 3 fox tails because well.... I think they are cute. I'm sure if I want to actually use it, but I think I just want to pat it (haha)!

So who else thinks these are cute?
Have you used it during sex (and does it get in the way)?

I'm kinda intrigued now......

So what is in your "cute sex toy" collection?

I've also recently brought my fair share (6) of crystal (or princess butt plugs) ... Again - Because they are cute, and sparkly.

View attachment 31059

View attachment 31068

View attachment 31069

View attachment 31070
I think that you need this one its has ears too
34564d44181e64b112edca0b2e45dd6a.jpg

Reactions: Dez

Happychappy

Bronze Member
I have just ordered my first one with a tail looking forward to trying it out. Hope my lady will like it. As going to get her one for christmas.