• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Why Do Guys Never Want To Take You On Dates?

Addison.Ash

Langtrees VIP Perth
Silver Member
Ever time I start dating someone they never want to put effort in to take you on dates ,but they say they want a relationship, what is this about ?
So confused. I though guys would love to do nice things with you. But always have excuses and blame you for your behaviour . Is this someone just leading you up the garden path & full of shit . ?

Where is the lack of effort? Is it that you're finding the dates are boring/cheap etc? Or is it that when on the date, the guy seems like he isn't present ... as in he isn't putting in enough effort emotionally?

Do you tell the men you are dating about your line of work? If so, do you think this may be making an impact?

Personally, I find it very difficult to date while working. I feel like I can't truly give myself to them and I feel that once they find out their attitudes seem to change and they seem to put less effort into everything.

Brenda Driver VIP Perth

Diamond Member
I totally understand Katrina, it’s a cattle market out there, too many ladies settle for just anyone and guys think they can treat you however they like and that you should accept that treatment. You will find the right person when the stars align. Until then enjoy being single.

D

Deleted member 56424

Ever time I start dating someone they never want to put effort in to take you on dates ,but they say they want a relationship, what is this about ?
So confused. I though guys would love to do nice things with you. But always have excuses and blame you for your behaviour . Is this someone just leading you up the garden path & full of shit . ?
You've just been dating the wrong guys Katrina , I believe in treating a lady like a queen . Good old fashioned values , respect , honesty, caring , holding doors open for them , opening car doors for them but also giving her space when she wants . I believe that what you give is what you get back .Just enjoying each others company and having fun together , having lots of laughs .
Whoever the guy is that will have you buy there side should consider themselves very lucky.

PantySlayer

Self-Proclaimed Peach Connoisseur
Diamond Member

Pretty much. Got a few mates who just use the "I want to be in a relationship" line just to try and woo the girl over and have a relationship for a month or two until they get bored then they just hop along to someone else. They don't have any desire in having a long term relationship, so put no effort into it, and just use it as a way to avoid having to pickup at the bar every week.

Katrina Kiss

VIP COMPANION / LANGTREES PERTH
Legend Member
100% The dating culture in Eastern Europe is still very much old school man on the way to date can take public transport, sits on tram.train with flowers and she meets him after her train.tram ride at a station or stop he gives her the flowers, she hugs and kisses him and they walk hand in to the place to eat or anyone else.. And men actually ask women out and women love that. and by Europe I hope you mean mainland Europe not The UK/Ireland as thats the same as Australia.

The reason Feminism rose in Australia so wonderfully is the Unions created equal pay, And women here earn more than women do in Europe, so they dont need men... NOT even to kill spiders, or to repair cars as they take back to the dealer, so mens roles in life has dramatically changed..
You can not compliment, smile or even approach a woman unless she makes it clears its ok to approach.
A man must be able to read people's minds and know it is ok to make a move or walk away.
Women are unapproachable and are punch drunk with their power.
Initial approaches are awkward and the dating scene is a nightmare for most men.
Men must take the risk of making the initial approach, women rarely ask men out.
On the date the man must carry the conversations, entertain, perform a lot of trick and not make any mistakes to maintain the woman's interest.
The man is expected to pay for the date unless the woman agrees to split the bill.
The female should be trying to maintain your interest as well or how boring. It must be hard making the initial approach. As some women can be so harsh when not interested. The single scene is defiantly a jungle out there & requires a whole skill set of it own ! Most people get their dates from dating sites these day. So unperson able. Not my thing .

lucylee

Gold Member
Time to say NEXT...! or maybe whats you have to date is yourself.
If i feel like eating my most fav piece od steak i'll book myself a table in my fav resto alone. I'll dress up look pretty.
The waiter looked at me funny , sometime they asked if i am waiting for someone . I smile and said no just me ..

This can be mistaken as such sad. But its just being me, and being perfectly fine

lucylee

Gold Member
These kind of caliber of GENTLEMAN is fading away fast. Its an old passion way, not totally extinct do. You can find them in old tradition like French Italian and Spanish. They tend to have these way of looking at you like "you are the only woman in the world kind of special" these breed of mans will treat like a queen. And if you're not prepared you'll be swiped head over hills inlove. But don't be fooled, the same man will fuck a pole on skirt ( i mean they will fuck anyone ) and be complitely descreet about it.
They've been incoded by these code of rules that a gentleman never kiss and tell...

Marriedman82

Gold Member
I can't talk from experience as I haven't dated in a long time, but from what I hear a lot of women just want to be wined and dined at the blokes expense and have no intention of progressing things further but will milk the cow until the bloke just gives up.

Josfer72

Gold Member
You're asking the wrong guy out for a date! A gentleman would want to spend the time getting to know you! Doesn't have to be a meal or a pub date either! It's about getting to know each other. I have a few ideas of different things, but even simple things! Anyway, that's just me! 🙂

Josfer72

Gold Member
100% The dating culture in Eastern Europe is still very much old school man on the way to date can take public transport, sits on tram.train with flowers and she meets him after her train.tram ride at a station or stop he gives her the flowers, she hugs and kisses him and they walk hand in to the place to eat or anyone else.. And men actually ask women out and women love that. and by Europe I hope you mean mainland Europe not The UK/Ireland as thats the same as Australia.

The reason Feminism rose in Australia so wonderfully is the Unions created equal pay, And women here earn more than women do in Europe, so they dont need men... NOT even to kill spiders, or to repair cars as they take back to the dealer, so mens roles in life has dramatically changed..
Totally agree with you on this! I'm a bit of an old school guy with dating, compliments on how a lady dresses, opening her car door for her, all the little things! Seems to be lost on most women now unfortunately! Then again maybe I'm picking the wrong ones! Lol

lucylee

Gold Member
I can't talk from experience as I haven't dated in a long time, but from what I hear a lot of women just want to be wined and dined at the blokes expense and have no intention of progressing things further but will milk the cow until the bloke just gives up.
In my opinion, its quite an opposite.
Man should take pride to be able to have that sort of opportunity to spend that quality and attention from the woman he is pursuing to win. In my culture these is expected of a man, and he took to much pride to do these to not just for his lover but for any ladies friends or family member. Its boost their ego's, it maintain their manhood very happy to do so...

It guess its also goes both ways. On what kind of WOMAN ... LOL

I've witness a man who'd dropped his flamboyant beliefs, scared of commetment to do what expected of him -the OLD TRADITIONAL WAYS for a girl who's he knew its QUALITY one of a his lifetime chance to have...

Josfer72

Gold Member
You've just been dating the wrong guys Katrina , I believe in treating a lady like a queen . Good old fashioned values , respect , honesty, caring , holding doors open for them , opening car doors for them but also giving her space when she wants . I believe that what you give is what you get back .Just enjoying each others company and having fun together , having lots of laughs .
Whoever the guy is that will have you buy there side should consider themselves very lucky.
Well said sir!

Marriedman82

Gold Member
In my opinion, its quite an opposite.
Man should take pride to be able to have that sort of opportunity to spend that quality and attention from the woman he is pursuing to win. In my culture these is expected of a man, and he took to much pride to do these to not just for his lover but for any ladies friends or family member. Its boost their ego's, it maintain their manhood very happy to do so...

It guess its also goes both ways. On what kind of WOMAN ... LOL

I've witness a man who'd dropped his flamboyant beliefs, scared of commetment to do what expected of him -the OLD TRADITIONAL WAYS for a girl who's he knew its QUALITY one of a his lifetime chance to have...
And then he takes her out again and again, to find out she is also being taken out by another man just to be wined and dined.
If he takes her and her friends out your looking at a $1000 dollar night and she never talks to him again. Why would he keep doing that?

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
And then he takes her out again and again, to find out she is also being taken out by another man just to be wined and dined.
If he takes her and her friends out your looking at a $1000 dollar night and she never talks to him again. Why would he keep doing that?

According to Mary-Anne she says a guy she knew wore Womens lingerie, he showed the ladies he was with said it worked every time... Hmmm never mind Tiffanys or Prada head for the lace knickers.

Katrina Kiss

Legend Member
Totally agree with you on this! I'm a bit of an old school guy with dating, compliments on how a lady dresses, opening her car door for her, all the little things! Seems to be lost on most women now unfortunately! Then again maybe I'm picking the wrong ones! Lol
Wow, a man needs to be a man or they seem gay to me . 😁 i like a man to make you feel like he can take care of you & in retyurn i will take care of him ! With great pleasure . xxx

Katrina Kiss

Legend Member
Time to say NEXT...! or maybe whats you have to date is yourself.
If i feel like eating my most fav piece od steak i'll book myself a table in my fav resto alone. I'll dress up look pretty.
The waiter looked at me funny , sometime they asked if i am waiting for someone . I smile and said no just me ..

This can be mistaken as such sad. But its just being me, and being perfectly fine

Katrina Kiss

Legend Member
funny that, that is exactly, what i am doing tomorrow night, i have no one to spoil me. so i am going to love & spoil myself & love doing it. Cause at the end of the day we arw respnsible for our own happiness.❤❤❤
Pretty much. Got a few mates who just use the "I want to be in a relationship" line just to try and woo the girl over and have a relationship for a month or two until they get bored then they just hop along to someone else. They don't have any desire in having a long term relationship, so put no effort into it, and just use it as a way to avoid having to pickup at the bar every week.
That sounds like my ex o_O