• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Who knows their fave lines from the Movies

Happy2

Legend Member
Any one got a line from a movie that has just stuck with them for ever?

My fave,unfortunately , comes from a shocking film, that bad I dont/wont remember its name

But a secret agent type guy is cursing after his target got away and he screams to himself

"Titty sucking
Mother F***ing
Two Balled Bitch"

If terrible movies can have a memorable line

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
I think mines from the movie Cocoon but I`ve never watched all of the movie and I`m too senile to remember if it is or not...
Maybe some older board members can remember for me...
"may we never know hunger, may we never know thirst, may we never grow old and may we never feel weary"

T

Tania Admin

It takes more than a big red fire truck to kill Drop Dead Fred!

And from the same movie,,

I can see cobwebs!!

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Contrarian

"Oooh! Aaaagh! Yes baby! Just there! Ooohhhh fuck! I'm coming. Oooooh. Ooooh!"
from Debbie does Dallas.

from Deep Throat.

from Behind the Green Door.

and then there's my favourite(s) of all time: Link is broken,so has been taken down

Last edited by a moderator:

svengali

Foundation Member
Try not! Do it or do it not; there is no "try" (Jedi Master Yoda in "The Empire Strikes Back")

"Ah'll be back" Arnie from the original "Terminator"

" Uh Uh! I know what you're thinking. Did he fire five or six? Well, truth to tell in all the general excitement I kinda lost track myself but being as this is a .44 magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and seeing as it'll blow your head clean off you gotta ask yourself one question; "Do I feel lucky?" Well! do ya PUNK. Clint Eastwood in the original "Dirty Harry"

Closely followed by "Go ahead: make my day" in the next one (what was it called??)

Happy2

Legend Member
The second Dirty Harry movie was called Magnum Force then followed The Enforcer , Sudden impact Then one more which
I cannot recall

svengali

Foundation Member
The second Dirty Harry movie was called Magnum Force then followed The Enforcer , Sudden impact Then one more which
I cannot recall

That was the one he made with Sondra Locke after he married her.She and her sister had been pack-raped by a gang and she tracked them down and killed them one by one. In the final scene Harry nailed the last baddie to a wall with a harpoon gun and grated:

"Yer s##t outa luck"

Last edited:

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Ahhhhhhh my all time classic........Bogard and Bergman in Casablanca.......... unfortunately I watched this movie several times in German only and the most famous line goes in German "Schau mir in die Augen, kleines".......so I have no idea what the English equivalent might be.

R.xxxxxxxxx

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
Or what about: "Hasta la vista, baby"..........Arni in The Terminator 2

Or "Frankly my dear I don't give a damn".........Gone with the wind

R.xxxxxxxxxx

S

Sandi Lang

' THIS IS SPARTAAAA ' From the movie 100 and then the messenger gets kicked down the well .... love it!!

C

Contrarian

Ex-Leper: Okay, sir, my final offer: half a shekel for an old ex-leper?
Brian: Did you say "ex-leper"?
Ex-Leper: That's right, sir, 16 years behind a veil and proud of it, sir.
Brian: Well, what happened?
Ex-Leper: Oh, cured, sir.
Brian: Cured?
Ex-Leper: Yes sir, bloody miracle, sir. Bless you!
Brian: Who cured you?
Ex-Leper: Jesus did, sir. I was hopping along, minding my own business, all of a sudden, up he comes, cures me! One minute I'm a leper with a trade, next minute my livelihood's gone. Not so much as a by-your-leave! "You're cured, mate." Bloody do-gooder.

From Monty Python's Life of Brian

Happy2

Legend Member
The only memorable line from Crocodile Dundee As said by Our PM

"Thats not a Knoife This is a Knoife! "

fifoboy

Gold Member
Commando, with Arnold Schwarzenegger playing Matrix.

[Matrix has thrown a pipe through Bennett, piercing a boiler behind him]
Matrix: Let off some steam, Bennett.

svengali

Foundation Member
[QUOTE=fifoboy;188025]Commando, with Arnold Schwarzenegger playing Matrix.

[Matrix has thrown a pipe through Bennett, piercing a boiler behind him]
Matrix: Let off some steam, Bennett.[/QUOTE]

Ah, Commando!! That tops my list of best worst films ever. When I had high school age kids we used to watch it and try and keep up with the body count but always lost track once he got started storming the baddies' stronghold.

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
Forrest Gump: I'm not a smart man... but I know what love is.

Same movie......."Life is like a box of chocolate....you never know what are you getting".........one of my favourites.

R.xxxxxxxxx

C

Contrarian

I never could agree with that statement. When you get a box of chocolates, you DO know what you're going to get - it's all there on the label(s). Life isn't like that.

In fact life, if anything, is like a shit sandwich. The more bread you have the less shit you eat.

W

wcmonger

"SSSSSomebody Stop Me" Jim Carey

"Think Ill go home now" - Forrest Gump

"And lovin it Chief" - Maxwell Smart

Sharaz

WL Historian
Gold Member
Why so cynical? life is what you make it, why eat a shit sandwich when you can eat chocolates, labelled or not xxx

C

Contrarian

I can't make chocolate. I can make bread. I can make shit. In fact, when I think about it, I can make shitloads of bread! But if I had lots of dough, I can make breadloads of shit.

T

Tahlia

It has to be legally Blond1 " Bend and Snap" coz it works every time lol
xoxo princess tahlia

fifoboy

Gold Member
Ah, Commando!! That tops my list of best worst films ever. When I had high school age kids we used to watch it and try and keep up with the body count but always lost track once he got started storming the baddies' stronghold.

As young diggers we watched it on VCD in Borneo, picking it to pieces, who'd have thought you could destroy a building with 4 claymore mines?

svengali

Foundation Member
As young diggers we watched it on VCD in Borneo, picking it to pieces, who'd have thought you could destroy a building with 4 claymore mines?

Actually, my favourite bit was just before Arnie entered the house. He was running towards the door when two baddies carrying assault rifles ran towards him across an open lawn. They both dropped to a prone position, cranked off a magazine each on full auto and missed then he blew them up with a grenade. I am sure any high school cadet could have hit an Arnie-sized target with at least one round at grenade range.

Smoggy

Foundation Member
"Smoking and drinking are the second and third best things in life." From Paint Your Wagon. You can guess what the best thing is.