Who is on at Langtrees of Perth

Linda

The Wild Child
Legend Member
Hi guys
just thought i would let you know that every day we post who is on tonight in the
Langtrees of Perth advertising thread

not all members were aware so take a look for yourself
many beautiful pics daily

Sherry

Legend Member
I just learnt how to put the ladies pix up so please go and have a look at my work! Actually Linda did most of it....but I did help xx

ashley james

Silver Member
Hey sexy Perth men!
My name is Ashley & im new here to W.A. I would love for you to come down to Langtree's and show me a good time - or let me show you a good time ;)

Luxi Summer

Gold Member
Hope Chastity here of LangtreesPerth... Hope you are all having a great night. I will be here tonight until 3am and looking forward to it! Surrounded by all these beautiful friendly ladies :)
In the mood for nothing but fun, smiles and getting naked!!!! xxo
Hey Babe xxx

have not seen you in ages :)
when you next on ???
I'm in Monday, Tuesday, Friday :)

Hope

Silver Member
I have had to take unexpected time off to deal with a personal issue! I am ok! Hopefully reception doesnt sack my butt!!! Worst luck with timing starting this new job and all...

Luxi Summer

Gold Member
I have had to take unexpected time off to deal with a personal issue! I am ok! Hopefully reception doesnt sack my butt!!! Worst luck with timing starting this new job and all...
shit hun had one idea just thought we were missing each other
I do hope you are all good and catch up soon hun xxx

Linda

The Wild Child
Legend Member
So when are you Back???????