• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

who can remember their first ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris

sees the best in everyone
Foundation Member
hi there just seeing if anyone can remember the name of their first root :-X dont need the name maybe just an initials i was in primary school about 10 and her initials are LS

T

TemptMe

I remember my first - he was also my first love. RB intials I was 15 as was he.....

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
i was 14... only remember his last name... bartlett. not a nice experience... hmmmmm first experience i like to remember was a sweet guy called micheal.

Z

*Zarah*

Hmmmmmm, KD i was 14 so was he.... we got sprung by his little brother

C

Cavesquig

I can remember her name:D and the names of her four children,

but I cant recall her husbands name:eek: ......probably 'cos I didn't spend alot of time with him :rolleyes:

C

Charmaine

Gee whiz, by the looks of all the rest of you I am a late bloomer!!! hehehe I was 17 and his initials were JM. definately not an earth shattering life altering experience but it definately was an experience!!! Seems like forever ago now!!!

V

viking32

yes i renember,,,it was with a girl a few years older then me,,i was 16..here initials was G.A...and it was after a night out on town and it happend on my mates bed room floor ,,when he was in bed,,i went out had a spy,,after,,due to alcohol..the brushed my teath ..and had anothere go,its went a bit like bull riding,,if you fall off gett back on again,,lol,,,,,smile,,,ended up being with her for close to 2 years,,so not too bad,,,and have i learnd heaps since ..lol...you bet ..

Rhett and Scarlett

Virginity can be cured!!
Foundation Member
first root

Charmaine sorry I beat you I was 18!!!!initials JW and Rhett well he's a slut 14 and can't remember her name or initials lol

C

coolio34

i was 16 and lost my virginity to a working girl i let her know it was my first time and she was great. i went to see her a couple of months later and was dissapointed when she didnt have a clue who i was or that i lost my virginity to her, that was a bit dissapointing at the time.

B

big woody

remember my first she was 15 and her intials where T.S and the bed was knocking on her parents wall and woke them up did the bold out the window with my pants in my hands

M

Miss Woo

i woz 14 he 15 intials KW he woz the son of a preacher man....
his parents were in 1 rm next 2 us his sista in the otha hee hee....

C

corneus

I remember

Ah yes! Her initials were KG and I was 17, she was 15. I couldn't get over how soft and tight and slippery her pussy was. After the "act" was over, I spent ages lying between her legs just touching and stroking and kissing it. I thought I must have found heaven! lol! :3some:

C

Cavesquig

I can remember her name:D and the names of her four children,

but I cant recall her husbands name:eek: ......probably 'cos I didn't spend alot of time with him :rolleyes:

Her initials SH, children EH,JH,SH,RH.....

.....and hubby's name was Peter

R

Robyn

His initials were JB, I was 14, it was in his sisters bed and I was left thinking that I had had more fun with my hairbrush all those years. Fortunately things got better overtime!

Robyn xXx

Status
Not open for further replies.