Legend Member
Amanda??

$_35.JPG

Two friendly fellows awaiting Amanda
th

Spit.mcphee

Silver Member
Have we seen the 'i am big bird' doco?
Same guy every day for 40yrs, same guy does oscar. Awesome doco, got a sob out of me at the end.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy The tractor parked in the Front..............we arrrr walking through the front doors of Langrees

mupp9.jpg

Happy2

Legend Member
It's a hostile takeover. We have gotten too big for our boots and will now be running the Langtrees empire... if Mary-Anne lets us.

Not me MAK I was easily led by the devils(XLNC) silver tongue Oh the promises he made

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
And have Beaker's boy bits multiplied also?

Welcome back, Polkam. :)

Polkam

Gold Member
And have Beaker's boy bits multiplied also?

Welcome back, Polkam. :)

Thankyou Sir ! That is a good question ! Fortunately not. More bits would have to be satisfied, and that would mean more money ! It is fair to assume, upon observing the four eyeballs and three noses inmy picture, that multiplication would mean four balls and three sausages. That is a lot of equipment to service!!!!.

XLNC

Legend Member
Sad I wasn't there to see Dallas and Beep get there well earned awards
Congrats to the pair of you
No, no, remember that's us, H2. Or are you finally going C Nile? I think we look pretty cool in denim.

I want to know if there is any particular significance in the trophies depicting a horse (or jackass?) presenting its derrière -- is that insinuating we are a horse's arse or an invitation to mount us?

Happy2

Legend Member
No, no, remember that's us, H2. Or are you finally going C Nile? I think we look pretty cool in denim.

I want to know if there is any particular significance in the trophies depicting a horse (or jackass?) presenting its derrière -- is that insinuating we are a horse's arse or an invitation to mount us?
Senile No But I have been in D Nile fore many a year

And whats this US malarkey We mentioned Canberra VIP visitation and it was all "I" enter those rooms to visit the gorgeous Canberra ladies alone not with another bloke Soon as there is an invitation to be mounted All of a sudden it is US !

Happy2

Legend Member
Phoebe I found your real life pic via Google

My Lord , ladies & gentlemen and HP

I hereby present Phoebe Furchester
Furchester-Pheobe.jpg

Chrisfiaa

Bronze Member
There has been to much heavy chat lately so this question was thrown up by a group of us in a private chat

It is in two parts
Which Character from Sesame Street or the Muppets do you consider yourself to be most like

And which character do you think your friends on the forum to be most like

I'm defs Oscars the grouch

Happy2

Legend Member
Nate has made the Muppet page
Trying to stir our friend Phoebe I think your Muppet character should be
rs_1024x573-150922085003-Uncle_deadly_interview.jpg

Uncle Deadly

Happy2

Legend Member
Now now Phoebes Surely you don't pick your own
Itslike nicknames you get them given you don't pick your own

XLNC

Legend Member
Oh I dunno, H2, that melancholic pumpkin might be quite appropriate. ("Oh no, the wicked hairy male is going to tear me a new hole for his perverted pleasure.")