1. My last notice about soft dicks has worked well so will try another...the forum traffic and posts and interaction is picking up and we want more interaction from everyone. I understand some can't learn to post , either too shy or too lazy but you can learn to use the emoji's which are on the bottom right of every post. Use the like or dislike button...let strangers know you have passed their way and appreciate they have made the effort with the post. USE THE EMOJI'S and this way you are joining in...it does make a difference.
    Dismiss Notice

Where is our beloved Blue Tractor

Discussion in 'Chit Chat,Gossip & Humor Forum' started by Miss Monique, Jan 31, 2019.

1. bepp

bepp Feelthy old bugga Legend Member

Cum on u lot get ya shetnhouses rite ok

2. Phoebe

Phoebe Legend Member

Maybe we need our resident German to help us out here, on the Hausen front.... :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Miss Monique

Miss Monique Legend Member

Not anymore luv but in my naughty younger days yes cocktails was my drink of choice. Now I stick to Diet Coke. One alcoholic beverage I would be on my ear then the medication for my back would not be good

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Phoebe

Phoebe Legend Member

[​IMG]

I think we have found H2......

5. ozwarlock67

ozwarlock67 Gold Member

I drank with both hands and a foot in the 80s.
    Don't have the capacity and tolerance now.

Few schooners watching a pub band or a glass of high quality red with a pizza on a Saturday night is my go now.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Phoebe

Phoebe Legend Member

[​IMG]

I just heard from the cocky community that H2 just took delivery of "Big Bud" freaking farmers crying poor all the time.... hmmmmmm