• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

where is everyone

Happy2

Legend Member
you caught my subtle reference Well done
Even I didn't notice it , it was that subtle

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Hey I am trying to get him as rich farmer to spring for a session to either LT;s or Esquires for us both... as a tax break, so some thanks would be in order.... ya ass ;)
I asked the auestion where is everyone..not talking bout tax breaks so get back in line.....itch
geez no wonder theres no one here anymore

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
I asked the auestion where is everyone..not talking bout tax breaks so get back in line.....itch
geez no wonder theres no one here anymore

Ok then Sir.... I am here you are here and so is H2 so we are all here. :)

A

ampmassageboy

Oh then there is still a chance
As I dont seem to recall CBH ever harvesting anything

Hope this thread hasn't been sent so far off topic we get chastised again Phoebe
except some cash they gave to the former leader (or 2 ago) of Iraq

Happy2

Legend Member
except some cash they gave to the former leader (or 2 ago) of Iraq
The AWB were the real big offenders And somehow they convinced Dallas the kickbacks were not bribes Tax bill should have been about $450 million

But the AWB is now like the Month python parrot

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Ok then Sir.... I am here you are here and so is H2 so we are all here. :)
Yeah but U 2 have led this topic off the rails .........no wonder theres no one hear ...actually i feel like taking my BUM n going elsewhere if i can find anohter forum if there is annudder 1

Happy2

Legend Member
If I liked udders so much i believe I would have moved to Mount Barker years ago
Take on a dairy instead of itty bitty titty sheeps

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
moore cash in Sheep though... fleece and meat.... I am right or am I speaking udder nonsense..

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
Screenshot_2016-03-27-00-12-28.png
To get this thread back on track. Lots of "NOOBIES" seem to like to join all at once?????? Stranger than fiction.