Where are you Your XLNC?

Happy2

Legend Member
Our favourite Grammar Nazi and all round nice guy(for snooty all airs and graces snob) is off on holidays
Where are you Your XLNC

For God's sake don't say to Thailand as everywhere you go seems to bring in this damnable Scandinavian solution and get rid of prostitution

Have any of our fellow forumites seen our friend Or have ideas on his whereabouts?
Ulaanbaator maybe?

Last edited:

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Our favourite Grammar Nazi and all round nice guy(for snooty all airs and graces snob) is off on holidays
Where are you Your XLNC

For God's sake don't say to Thailand as everywhere you go seems to bring in this damnable Scandinavian solution and get rid of prostitution

Have any of our fellow forumites seen our friend Or have ideas on his whereabouts?
Ulaanbaator

Do you have to try to be nice or what>?? ?? LOL

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
I think Mary-Anne has held him hostage at Langtrees in Perth...

Happy2

Legend Member
This lovely lady is his personal hostess
006.jpg

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy................Poor guy, he is trying to have a holiday,
In South East Asia

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
I've asked the natives to set down the sedan chair and take five while I raise the wireless antenna to check in and see what the goss on T/s is. I'm touched you missed me. I've also gone off watermelons.

I am having a fabulous time and wish you were here (no, not really), though now wonder if being in Ginger's dungeon might be even more fun. Where is here? Why I'm in [STATIC STATIC STATIC]

Keep dotting those i's and crossing those t's. I won't be gone for long and then you'll wish I was.