• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

when you just had sex with bf and still needy but he goes to work do you touch yourself or wait?

polly4bed

Gold Member
do you make yourself relieved from needs or do you wait for him to come home for lunch? sorry if it sounds silly, but i don't know how to decide o_O

W

wr3xr

Theres no such thing as stupid questions Polly, only stupid people...

After my bf pumps and dumps and then goes 2 werk i like touching myself as he never pleasures me

gazzman

Gold Member
do you make yourself relieved from needs or do you wait for him to come home for lunch? sorry if it sounds silly, but i don't know how to decide o_O
Your not a bloke that has to recover after blowing so u can cum when hes away and then cum again with him wwhen hes home. Just do what u enjoy. Happy days :)

Dallas

Legend Member
I dont get to see my boyfriend often so when I do, hes not allowed to leave the room until ive cum :)

I'd like to see the working ladies on here adopt the same policy with their clients, it would make us try really hard as failure = $$$ :p

Theres no such thing as stupid questions Polly, only stupid people...

After my bf pumps and dumps and then goes 2 werk i like touching myself as he never pleasures me

Sadly I think that is all too common

polly4bed

Gold Member
Polly seems to me you have started having sex.......is this true, if so tell us about your experience.

my bf has sex with me a lot now, he first did in his bed with me on his lap. i was on his lap doing a lap dance (as i did with exbf too) but my undies fell off a bit till i t was hard to resist his erection pressing my erogenus zone and then it pushed through so we kept going. i rubbed clit a lot and orgasmed and he liked that so he shot through me. my bf did that again with me the next morning in the car and again at home but on the computer chair cos we were using the net but my dress had no underwear.

polly4bed

Gold Member
on the computer chair was the most difficult cos i was focused on the computer work and so was not wet much but when his erection tapped on my bottom i knew to start rubbing clit so he slipped through after 3 tries. my bf is unpredictable cos he was not even talking durty and then i his erection was tapping lol.

Barbosa

Gold Member
Aayyyeeeee, what a lucky guy

my bf has sex with me a lot now, he first did in his bed with me on his lap. i was on his lap doing a lap dance (as i did with exbf too) but my undies fell off a bit till i t was hard to resist his erection pressing my erogenus zone and then it pushed through so we kept going. i rubbed clit a lot and orgasmed and he liked that so he shot through me. my bf did that again with me the next morning in the car and again at home but on the computer chair cos we were using the net but my dress had no underwear.

polly4bed

Gold Member
Aayyyeeeee, what a lucky guy

my gf said i'm lucky too cos they saw him at the beach and one gf said he looks like a gentle caresser because his hands move slow. i like his hand on my legs it makes me melty straaight away so wear a lot of short dresses now lol.

W

wr3xr

Its one of 3 people:

A) some bloke who's 40kg overweight and ugly sitting in his bedroom at his mums house. Pants down and dick in hand.

B) Another forum member trolling for a laugh. I really have my suspicions ;)

C) polly is infact a hot blonde 19y/o. God help us all if that is the case.

Last edited by a moderator:

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy My bet is on category C LOL

Its one of 3 people:

A) some bloke who's 40kg overweight and ugly sitting in his bedroom at his mums house

B) Another forum member trolling for a laugh. I have my suspicions ;)

C) polly is infact a hot blonde 19y/o. God help us all if that is the case.

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
Polly has been bullshiting us her spelling and grammar has improved 500% in 10 days plus she has lost her virginity in the same time period . and emerged as a hot busty blond .
I think she is one of the WLs on MAKs web.

Obbie

Legend Member
Ok polly if your true get your bf to take a pic of you holding a piece of paper with the date on it doesnt have to be a face shot but we seem to sort of know what you may look like o_O

polly4bed

Gold Member
Ok polly if your true get your bf to take a pic of you holding a piece of paper with the date on it doesnt have to be a face shot but we seem to sort of know what you may look like o_O

i asked him now and he said he does not approve. wish i did not ask him o_O