When the bra cup runneth over : exploring beyond "DD" ...

Lingus

Legend Member
I'm posting this thread in order to redirect conversation from a Western Australian thread ... I guess you might say that my comments took the thread off its usual course.

Here's a link to the conversation that essentially started with Fifi's contributions on Friday, 19th January 2024 ...

Of course, boobs are a common interest item and therefore I reckon the whole forum membership deserves an opportunity to comment.

Last edited:

Lingus

Legend Member
Forum members can see and read other contributions in the thread linked above, but here below is where my comments somewhat derailed the usual topics of the Fiona's Massage (Fifi's) shop thread.

Fifi, 19th January :

I think you might be more interested take pictures or videos of this new girl SaSa darling πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰she looks yummy yummy heyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜œπŸ˜œshe will be start work for me tomorrow. Her got 12EE big huge natural boobs. Boys, are you guys ready yet? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

Lingus, 21 January :

Okay, there's more than one challenge here ... as a connoisseur of boobies, I'm going to need my tape measure if I visit SaSa ... there's no bra manufacturer that acknowledges an EE cup, so I reckon this sizing issue warrants investigation ... πŸ‘™πŸ’

Channelle, 22 January :

Sidetracking to the universal question for the connoisseurs then, and everyone else, why is that?
What is the accepted reason the sizing misses EE altogether when you have
DD to E to FF ?

(But it doesn't keep me awake at night)

Lingus, 22 January :

Hi Chantelle ... nothing is straightforward simple in Boobland, except for those women who are not abundantly endowed.

The cup size charts universally start at AA, followed by A, B, C, and D.

Cup size is relative to the underbust measurement, or what you might call a woman's Back size ... so, in physical cup volume, a bra size 10D is equivalent to a 12C and a 14B.

As for any cup measurement beyond a D, most countries acknowledge the DD, except for the French and some US brands which skip straight over to E ... this situation throws out the other manufacturers whereby a French F is then equivalent to an AU/UK E cup.

The Americans then play it out differently, by moving from DD/E to DDD/F and then DDDD/G, then followed by H, I , J, K, etc.

Aussie manufacturers, being a practical bunch, carry on from DD to E, F, G, H, etc ... and so, an AU G cup being equivalent to a US H cup.

But then, the British have to do things their way and juggle from a DD cup to E, then F, and confuse things by applying a FF, followed by G, followed by GG, followed by H, etc. Why the British do this is not reasonably explained, as is their lack of an EE cup a mystery when all other letters - beyond the fourth letter of the alphabet - have a double increment in UK measurements. And so, a UK GG cup is equivalent to an AU I cup, which is equivalent to a US K cup.

So, as you might surmise, big boobs are fun for play, but not so easy to 'fit' ... πŸ₯³

Lingus

Legend Member
... and I guess it won't hurt if I post here an image of SaSa, as already posted by Fifi in the Fiona's Massage thread of the Perth WA Forum :

SaSa.jpg