When is you guys first sex experience?

CDSC

Gold Member
12, a girl I lightly groped on the local pool and I went to the woods next to the pool and ..she was my first ...

No idea what to do

Legend Member
Toulouse in France I was 15 started on the school bus with some 4play finished it near the primary school in the secluded bush.
Rode her Bare Back and was like 10 second Tom the first time outa control

Like Rod Stewart say in a song a while back. " The first Cu#t is the deepest Baby I know. The first Cu#t is the deepest"

Lukey

Diamond Member
17 I think. I was so nervous, I was soft before I even unwrapped the condom. Bit of foreplay & tried again; still was barely hard enough 😂

Think I’ve improved somewhat since then (hopefully 🤞🤞🤞).

If not, well I’ll keep practising! 👍

Andy IT

Andy
Diamond Member
It was wonderful, and I don't just mean in terms of the sex-related pleasures. The cool thing I'm referring to is how instinctive and natural it felt. It seemed as though I always knew what to do and how anything would feel. That is the clearest explanation I can offer. Also, at the age of 15, I believed I had finally become a true man. :cool:

Jasmine Malika

Gold Member
Last year in a lancer,, pretty bad lol

A

Albany

13...... in a hay stack.
Later that night too in a room with her and 2 friends playing spin the bottle.

Vebs

Silver Member
I was 23, it was a freezing day, we were under the blankets studying, she had her back on my legs while sitting up on the bed, she arched her back and kissed me and we crossed the line of friendship. It got so hot in matter of minutes both sweating and the smell of sex pheromones overpowered the room.

Lord Brain

Mr Bludclart Money Bag 💰
Gold Member
I lost my virginity to a meat pie

put my wiener in a hot meat pie from the school canteen.

With my only money for the day, I paid $2 for my mince meat pie. I snuck it into the disabled toilet, locked the door and slipped my weiner into the steaming pie.

I burnt my cock and ruined my lunch. But I loved it and done it many times since . Love my pies

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
1978 a brothel called January'S on James Street in Northridge Perth
I remember January’s well, my first brothel experience was in Weld Ave off Newcastle. Where the house was is now the extended forecourt of the car yard there now. Many good places used to be around that area. I also used to frequent Casey’s in Edward Street which was my most regular one. Actually experienced every room in Casey’s.