When is it ok???

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
When is it ok to have a little perve?? Is it ok, when you see a lady wearing a low cut blouse bending over the deli counter or when you see a good looking lady wearing a short short skirt drop her keys and have to bend over in order to try and pick them up? What about if you are at the gym and you see a great looking man wearing shorts lifting weights? What about if your down the beach and you see a sweet lady wearing the skimpiest of bikinis??

When is it ok to have a little perve??

W

wingman

I think its always okay to have a perv. People like being desired.

It's not okay to be creepy and stare or follow, though. The threshold on this can vary.

Happy2

Legend Member
Depends on where you are too.
Down the nudist beach where all is free to see it gets very ho-hum (Unless your14 and hiding in the sandhills with your fathers binoculars)
Where as at the park say and a lady has a strategically undone button that gets the perve nerve activated for me .
I think the hardest part of the male teenage years is learning to look at what you want while having the ability to appear as if your looking elsewhere

Fudd

Foundation Member
...I think the hardest part of the male teenage years is learning to look at what you want while having the ability to appear as if your looking elsewhere.

....and if developed well enough.....it's something that can be applied in one's "twilight" years with great aplomb......lol.... :)

Happy2

Legend Member
....and if developed well enough.....it's something that can be applied in one's "twilight" years with great aplomb......lol.... :)

If you do already have it down pat Fudd Where would we hold the lessons ?
I can just see 9-10 older "gentlemen?" in trench coats on a parkbench staring straight ahead while all the pretty girls are doing their lunch time calisthenics in the park over too their far right And The Fuddster barking out the instructions
"Whats wrong wiv you you orrible little man Head forward EYES RIGHT

Sensual ~ Vanessa

Gold Member
Perving is fine, when its relaxed, casual and un intrusive, we all check out sexy guys n gals to some degree...
Its natural to look at the beauty of the human form.

When your leering - never is it ok.
I think we know the difference.
If we sneak a peak at a sexy person, we usually smile or look away, when someone is leering...they are staring and undressing you with their eyes, that is well beyond anybody's comfort zone :(.
It has this creepy vibe about it - very seedy.

People generally dress within their comfort zones and so those who wear a little less or show a little cleavage, are happy for you to look, not leer. We all like to feel people are attracted to us.
People also dress according to the weather, so often will wear less, within their comfort zone.

It is hard not to look at sweaty, muscly men, working out at the gym...usually they are pumping their weights right in front of the exercise bikes :p
So long as we smile :)