• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

When did the wanker emoticon come about

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
if you look long enough at the rear of that Ferrari you can see that horse actually does start running and those tail lights start looking like eyes very creepy!
What Ferrari??

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
hi to all posters . this thread is now way off the rails ( a missing " like " and the subject of the tail-lights of the mustang in my signature ( Ferrari ) )
please let us all get back on track to the thread title "
When did the wanker emoticon come about "

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Ah John they are only having fun, and making comments because they haven't got a signature like you. :):):):) go on test the wanker on me its fun.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
I'm quite sure the Bitch emotion would be covered by Wanker,,though a Hot rating will suffice as well.
The emotions aren't all supposed to be so serious, :)
That being the case let the FUN begin n watch all the whinging

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Bepp Change your avatar back or I will give it to someone else.Now you have pressed wanker correctly you will not be so tempted anymore now will you?

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Bepp one more wanker and I will put you on discouraged, this is a secret weapon that will piss you off as it keeps sending you all over the place except where you want to be....One warning Bepp. User 184 you might like a little holidat also.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Well how bout remove the icon some dliteful people are now using that icon just to piss me off but when i use it "IN JEST POINTED AT YOU"u get all grumpy n cum diwn on me how bout jumping down on the on the guys who r using it willy nilly
GET RID OF THE ICON wat a great intro for the newbies??who by the way ive left alone....dont b so grumpy takr a chill pill an chill out

Last edited:

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Against u ? Probably 11/2 times and all in jest
now my avatars back u can carress it n stop being grumpy

XTREME

I AM NOT A ROBOT
Gold Member
Who planted the wanker Icon in the like options bar?? well done 10/10 love it

OH I just realized what I just did.....
sorry Phoebe i tested the wanking emoticon on u for the 1st time.

Strawman

Silver Member
Wow. I normally just search for reviews but title caught my attention.
Just read the whole thread. Got out of hand real quick
I dont know anyone well enough to use the new emotion. Dont think Id dare now.
Phoebe started knowing to expect backlash I think - in fun.
Gets plenty of new W emotion.
A dare to not use w, possible taken up, then possibly removed.
Then denials despite some moderation - don't know wot.
Then more using new w emotion generally in jest.
Threats, denials, some of new w emotions appears to be used to say 'bullsh1t'.
Almost the making of a screenplay for a new comedy.
at least Bout 3 mods verses 3 members but members will always be outgunned even if they outnumber mods.
Now I see bepp say farewell to.
Wouldn't it have been easy just to remove it? But then this interesting thread would not come to be.

Buk

Diamond Member
Yahooooo! It worked, I got my first (there's gotta be a second around the corner) wanker emoticon :):) I'm overwhelmed by the generosity!!

Happy2

Legend Member
Yahooooo! It worked, I got my first (there's gotta be a second around the corner) wanker emoticon :):) I'm overwhelmed by the generosity!!
There you go buk but only because your so excited by the idea

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Buk....You did ask for it. As Strawman said it will be to dangerous to keep this long term but we can have fun in this thread for the weekend.I invite you all to hit the wanker button on me for daring members not to use it.

Buk

Diamond Member
Buk....You did ask for it. As Strawman said it will be to dangerous to keep this long term but we can have fun in this thread for the weekend.I invite you all to hit the wanker button on me for daring members not to use it.
I couldn't do that to you Mary-Anne K. I'm not that BIG a wanker :) (Whoops, I think I may have just invited another one).

Smoggy

Foundation Member
Clarification required please. Now its clear that Phoebe has a lot of wanks and being a good sport has taken one from the team, in fact she taken one for both the home and away teams. Now does the wanker icon indicate that Phoebe may be indeed a wanker or is it that some members in here have thoughts of self stimulation when they see her name? Alternatively, is it a reflection upon the person who came up with the idea and created the wanker option in the first place?

And no wanking on me please I'm strictly vanilla.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
We are basically testing a silly idea I had, would a wanker button work, and the truth is it won't.This thread is the only place that it can be used in fun, and you have the chance to use for the weekend if you pick on me only, I am the silly wanker that thought it could work.

Happy2

Legend Member
MAK
Western Australia's Naturally Kind Eroticism Retailer
WANKER

Maybe bepp is right I may well be becoming a crawler

Last edited: