• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

What's a brown shower?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lisa

;D I have a silly question. What is involved in a brown shower.. ??

V

Vyxxxn

I guess I'll take this as a serious qu...people need to get out there & Google sometimes b4 asking, but here ya go. follow this link & happy reading lol ;)

poopeat2ci.gif

M

MASTER WIZARD

Brown=faeces

Dear Lisa,
A "brown shower" is to be defaecated upon.
As I understand the process the Top has an enema, 1 1/2 to 2 litres of normal saline is introduced into the bowel through the anus, it is "worked" around to the Ilio-secal valve and retained for at least 5 minutes. The bottom is placed where the Top desires and the content of the bowel is then emptied onto the bottom.(recipient).
In My dozen years involved in the BDSM scene I have only met 2 and heard of 1 other into this variety of kink. I have major reservations about the potential health hazards. But to each their own!
I hope this has answered your question.
I would suggest that NO question is "Silly", better to be fully informed than find yourself in a potentially hazardous situation that asking about could have avoided.

sioxie

Foundation Member
I agree about the potential health hazards rob.......at least urine is sterile till it leaves the body the same cant be said abt faeces. Esp when e coli etc is resident in it a particularly nasty bug sometimes........not to mention all the rest........

C

chrissie

sioxie said:
I agree about the potential health hazards rob.......at least urine is sterile till it leaves the body the same cant be said abt faeces. Esp when e coli etc is resident in it a particularly nasty bug sometimes........not to mention all the rest........

Whilst it's true that urine is sterile while it's in the bladder, that doesn't necessarily mean it's safe - don't forget that various drugs are excreted in urine - and it can pick up organisms on its way out, so if there are any infections present you could still pick something up.

Which is why my rule is 'no fluids above the neck' as one of the easiest places for a bug to gain entry is through your eyes.

Still, as others have said, compared to brown showers it's relatively safe - and it's a whole heap better than rainbow showers lol.

Chrissie

sioxie

Foundation Member
Chrissie i probably phrased that wrong i wasnt implyin that urine was safe from catching anything.....god knows i have been in the health industry long enough to c the damage caused :(

just i know if i had the choice between urine and faeces i know which one i would choose b4 the other........

Urine can still be contaminated with Hep B etc and i agree with u that the eyes are very vulnerable when it comes to entry points for disease......

L

Lisa

silly Question

I know the health risk in doing a Brown Shower and all that. I got asked to do a Brown Showers and I did decided. I just thought if anyone who done it and what goes into it ;D

H

Hugh Jorn

Ok I went to Google..... and apart from a tropical flower, Chrissie what is a rainbow shower?
or am I going to be sorry I asked...

C

chrissie

Hugh Jorn said:
Ok I went to Google..... and apart from a tropical flower, Chrissie what is a rainbow shower?
or am I going to be sorry I asked...

Lol, probably...

You know how there's always carrots in vomit? And all sorts of other colours...

Can you see where this is going?

Lol.

Chrissie

V

Vyxxxn

I found it via Google Hugh John, just adding sex on the end of the search usually works with that stuff. :puke:

V

Vyxxxn

Hugh Jorn said:
Thanks.... That makes me sick..... :)

Nah HJ...THIS IS that which will make you think sick more-so ;)

Pretty graphic images so be warned

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Chameleonic

What the?

I think I just got lucky as Vyxxxn's last link doesn't work anymore.

What can I say. I'm a curious soul.

C

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
i have locked this thread cause the link in above in " Vyxxxn's " 1st post is not working

and also cause the post above was a reply to a thread dated 9-04-05
John

Status
Not open for further replies.