What would you do? if you meet a family member in a brothel?

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Your an avid reader of this forum,and read all the reviews of various W/L's,Everyone raves on about a particular W/L so you decide to make a booking.You arrive at the right time,and enter the parlour,and ask the receptionist for the W/L ,after viewing several stunners come n go thru the lounge area,your W/L appears.,..........Hang on this cant be right,......shes's a member of your family.I realize this is a TABOO subject,but what do u do??

Happy2

Legend Member
Yeah right johnlou After the 6th stubby The mind says Maybe my first wife was right and you go back and book her
She did always say "Your a Mo Fo"

Happy2

Legend Member
My family is tight (money wise) For example my brother is so tight he has to lever the cheeks of his arse apart with a tyre iron just to pass wind

M

Miss Holly

Ask for a discount your family anyway no harm trying $$$$

Hahaha Obbie! I almost choked on my tea as I read that.

This reminds me of the time I bumped into my mother's ex-husband in a parlour. Thankfully he didn't recognise me (I was 12 years old when he'd last seen me) and I didn't seem to be his "type" anyway, ha. :p

W

Wayne Kerr

What type of family member?

I believe it's ok to marry your 2nd Cousin so a paid encounter should be permissible.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
I knew a wl once whose distant uncle recognized her from a family gathering. It just made himbook her over and over again. Made me uneasy when I heard about it.

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
I knew a wl once whose distant uncle recognized her from a family gathering. It just made himbook her over and over again. Made me uneasy when I heard about it.
that is sick ( and i mean in a bad way )

Happy2

Legend Member
that is sick ( and i mean in a bad way )
Absolutely agree Johnlou
And there is no such thing as a distant Uncle it is either your mums brother or brother inlaw or your dads brother or brother inlaw and it surely must be illegal or if not And this is not a word I thought I would use much here Immoral

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
Immoral to the highest level . if only 1 new the other is a relative, then that is where it should have stopped .
even if you only found out after your playful engagement , that you were related , it should stop

Dallas

Legend Member
I'd be staying right away! but I guess it poses the question, what if you had a large extended family and you'd never met one of your cousins daughters and ended up booking her and neither of you knew?... until she became a regular then after a conversation...ooops!

Happy2

Legend Member
One of the joys of so many single parent families And egg and sperm donors You would have so many relations on one parents side that you would have no idea of . Great with all these genes that cause families great problems healthwise and worse

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
it is about the knowledge of knowing is what is important . if you know then it should stop ,( that is if you have morals ) no matter how much you want to do her :) :)

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
What can I say, weird things happen in animation. And Lisa is in her 30's by now, she's not that innocent. lol...ok ok that will never happen.

Well if a family member is in a booking, you will definitely have a straight talk over coffee...then ask for discount...lol just kidding.

W

wr3xr

LOL WUT!

Both WL and uncle need serious help.

I once saw my mates sister. Shes fairly well known. We came to an agreement and to this day he has nfi. I was always interested in his older, bustier sister :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Happy2

Legend Member
Thats a minefield Magoc
Think of some of those death stares you or a mate have had when you have asked a friend about dating his sis

Let alone walking up to him and asking if you could book his sister

W

wr3xr

Mate, i lost a good friend like that. It was never destined to work with his sister and it certainly ruined several friendships!

Happy2

Legend Member
Maybe the term Turkey shoot would have been better than Minefield Mines can be defused or got through by sheer luck