Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Queensland floods

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Death of Amy Winehouse

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

asianguy77

Diamond Member
As 2011 draws to a close, its time to reflect on all the stories which made the news in 2011.

What was the top news story for you in 2011? Can be quite obscure, but one that hit you hardest or had most effect on you like WOW.

I have made a poll, so it gives some indication on what people thought was the top news story of 2011. Note: the poll only has choice of four options, which is quite limited, and these I just thought from the top of my head. :)

Fudd

Foundation Member
...errr, asianguy, 2 things.....1. saddam died 5 years ago...he was executed in Dec 2006 and 2. pity you didnt include a 5th option...."none of the above" or "other"......for me the most monumental thing in 2011 was the "Spring Uprising" in the middle east.... :)

asianguy77

Diamond Member
...errr, asianguy, 2 things.....1. saddam died 5 years ago...he was executed in Dec 2006 and 2. pity you didnt include a 5th option...."none of the above" or "other"...... :)

LMAO, oops. Seems like only yesterday? Maybe I was thinking of Gadaffi when I typed it. The other two are correct LOL. Anyway, when you make a poll only allows you 4 options. If you have others, you can just type them in the thread. What was yours then Fudd if not those?

Fudd

Foundation Member
......you must have replied as I was editing my response. Anyway, for me it was the "Spring Uprising" in the middle east.... :)

asianguy77

Diamond Member
......you must have replied as I was editing my response. Anyway, for me it was the "Spring Uprising" in the middle east.... :)

Yes, good call. Forgot about that lol. Anyway I chucked in Royal Wedding, cause I'm sure there are others who will say this was lol.

Yes, I was thinking of Bin Laden not Saddam Hussein. Doh can't edit my poll. oh wells. PEOPLES ITS DEATH OF BIN LADEN NOT SADDAM, MY APOLOGIES AND TY TO FUDD WHO PICKED IT UP LOL

Happy2

Legend Member
There is one headline That could front my local paper Any day of the week any week of the year "Happy2 got F*** All in lotto last night"

harmonious

Silver Member
the death of three villianous dictators responsible for the death of hundreds of thousands if not millions of people? no brainer.

North Korean poverty is still amoungst the worst in the world as the communist scumbags wont let UN humanitarian aid into the country

S

Saige

Has to be the recent news that brought up such emotion, anger and showed loyalty to your communitu members.... It affeccted many of personally and went on longer behind the scenes then what we just heard reported.

Yes, it was the Saige Saga...Is Saige over saturated, Is Saige Sensasationlised, Is Saige Schedule Stupid, Is Demon really Saige or is it Ava.....maybe even Alexandra???.....

Ok it may not have been the top news but didnt it brng up nostalga from high school:laughing4

who was it that said... You hould only be worried when they stop talking about you at all??? God I hope it is not Lyndsay Lohan...............:violent5: