What type of car are you?

T

Tania Admin

Tonight a good male friend told me that if I was a car I would be a Ferrari,,,I was quite chuffed with that :) What type of car would you be?

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
If I was a car, I guess I would love to be a Lamborghini, so that people would point and stare at me commenting how fast I am as I go past and once I stop they would walk up to me for a good look and think WOW, that`s beautiful but in reality I` probably a VOLVO. Built strong, not big on speed, like to keep everybody safe but not many people admit to liking.

svengali

Foundation Member
I'd probably be an FJ holden ute with a few miles on the clock and a few scuffs and dents here and there but still a reliable goer.

Happy2

Legend Member
I guess I have become a convertable The hairs gone leaving me open to the fresh air

P

Perth boy

I would not be a car I would be a German tank. Slow noisy and can shoot

W

WRXXXR

I'd love to be a Zonda but probably more like a Great Wall 4x4 :p Partly dodgy build quality, unreliable and unpredictable in the case of an emergency.

J

JasRob

I want to get everybody's attention when i get passed by them..so i'd say the 2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4

Happy2

Legend Member
I want to get everybody's attention when i get passed by them..so i'd say the 2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4

Only problem JasRob if every one is passing you they must be a better model and/or drivers

W

WRXXXR

On that note H2, my little bro has a hsv R8 clubsport with the usual aftermarket rims / cam / loud exhaust / super dark window tint and has told me often it's not about driving fast but going slow so everyone notices him...

S

Saige

Ambulance...always picking up the sick, the injured, and invaliid!!

Plus I am really loud..you can hear me coming from miles away, and I usually carrying people in my rear!!

Happy2

Legend Member
Very good Saige very good
&
WR3XR The drive slow & look at me in my hot car syndrome is one of my pet hates
Its even worse when they crawl past in those hotted up little Subaru's
To me anyway

W

WRXXXR

You would have hated me about 10 years ago!

My first car was a modified 2000 WRX STi... :D Great times for an 18yo but I guess we must all grow up. Now I much prefer to go unnoticed!

tintbra

Silver Member
I will be an Alfa Romeo 8C - Pretty in a manly way with the sound to match. Can I have it in black please?

C

colbb123

For starters, something diesel - takes a lot of compression to get me fired up and as long as I get my oil changed regularly I'm pretty low maintenance. Yep diesel, not a lot of power but plenty of talkque. Slow to get going but once i've picked up a bit of speed I'll go for ever and a day to get where I want to go.
Pretty tall, not flashy or an instant chick magnet but at the same time, not offensive to look at, not really intrusive but like to able to accommodate those who want to journey together......i often don't know exactly where I'm going until I'm almost there even with others' guidance....lastly i'm a little bit of a wanderer........

Got it - 1995 Toyota Hiace TAXI

Fudd

Foundation Member
....a banged up rusty 1950s Morris Minor with bald tyres and a dodgy donk...... :tongue3:

Happy2

Legend Member
....a banged up rusty 1950s Morris Minor with bald tyres and a dodgy donk...... :tongue3:

I have seen what some of the girls on this site have said Mr Fudd Your telling fibs
1950's Morris Minor in pristine condition But I will grant you the the bald tyre. Ever thought of getting a retread?

Fudd

Foundation Member
...But I will grant you the the bald tyre. Ever thought of getting a retread?

....sitting in hospital last week being probed & prodded, I think I would need more than a retread..... :)

Happy2

Legend Member
....sitting in hospital last week being probed & prodded, I think I would need more than a retread..... :)

Well I hope they gave you the full service and honoured your warranty. Stay well Fudd

F

Farm Boy

No idea what type of car it is H2 but its blazing obvious that car and Tigers should not be on the street.

C

chathcock

I'd have to say I'd be Chevrolet Suburban LTZ :)
Big, solid, a little outdated but brash and bold at the same time.
Pamper the people on the inside in ultimate luxury, while not taking any S**t from anything on the outside.

Love the armoured variety but couldn't bring one home with me :-(

F

Farm Boy

I would not be a car I would be a German tank. Slow noisy and can shoot

The heroes of the Soviet Union would disagree.

Conclusions Regarding the T-34’s Overall Performance as a ‘War Winner’

The T-34 is possibly the only weapon system in history to be rated by most commentators as the finest all round weapon in a century of warfare, and yet never consistently achieved anything better than a one to three kill-loss ratio against its enemies.(21) The fact that the USSR produced 54 550 T-34s (easily the most widely produced tank of WWII) and hence produced a ‘war winning’ tank is a separate strategic level discourse and should not be confused with giving the T-34 credit for being effective at the tactical level.

Undoubtedly the T-34 went a long way to enabling the USSR to be ultimately victorious, but the price was huge with approximately 44 900 T-34s (82% of total production) being irrecoverably lost. Soviet output during WWII was 99 150 fully tracked AFVs (including all types of assault and self-propelled guns) produced from June 1941 to May 1945, and an additional 11 900 tanks and self-propelled guns received via Lend Lease.(22) The Germans are often criticised for their low tank production during WWII: being accused of producing too few high quality tanks with too many refinements and excessive quality control during production. In support of this statement the figure of only 26 900 German tanks is quoted as being produced during WWII. However tanks formed only part of German AFV production: they actually produced 26 925 tanks, 612 command tanks, 232 flame tanks, 10 550 assault guns, 7 831 tank destroyers, and 3 738 assault and self-propelled artillery AFVs, from 1938 to May 1945.(23) A total of around 49 900 fully tracked AFVs out of a total production of 89 254 AFVs of all types. This represents around 50% of Soviet fully tracked AFV production during WWII. It should be remembered (a fact that seems to be often forgotten) that Allied strategic bombing reduced German AFV production by at least 10% in 1943, 40% in 1944 and even more during 1945, exactly when German AFV production had peaked.

B

Bratley

I would be a fast hot red sorty car i think,,but that's only my opinion ha ha

chook

Silver Member
Holden Commodore or Ford Falcon - practical, reliable, unpretentious, do most things well, and comfortable with and under my skin.