• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

What toy to get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alecia the Foxx

The "Hitachi Magic Wand." The only toy you will ever need. Google it, there are videos.

J

JasRob

online shopping...there's a lot of good stuffs out there..I tried it with my gf before she chooses online shopping maybe because of the convenience and a little 'privacy' i guess..she's the shy type but have an amazing wild side...lol:lovestory:evil1:

M

mwillem9

Best toy? Remote control vibrator! Walking around the city, she's got the remote vibe inside her, walking off to one side. Watching her try and order a coffee while stimulating her from a distance... excitement!

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
Re: Want to get them all

Key Features we-vibe.jpg
40% more vibration power
2 whisper-quiet motors
wireless remote control or manual operation
6 thrilling vibration modes
fully waterproof design
compact and discreet
2-in-1 storage case/wireless charger
up to 2 hours of play on a single charge
G: 80 x 28 x 18 mm (3 x 1.1 x 0.7”)
C: 80 x 29 x 21 mm (3 x 1.1 x 0.8")
Body Safe
soft, flexible, comfortable
100% lead-free, phthalate-free medical grade silicone
safe for water-based lubricants
Eco Sexy
long-lasting rechargeable battery
easy soap and water cleanup
fully recyclable packaging
carbon-neutral manufacture and distribution

Try to Control Yourself
Now there's at least one remote you won't have to fight over! Worn while making love, the We-Vibe 3 boasts more power, a fully waterproof design, a convenient wireless remote control, and a wireless charger base that doubles as a discreet, perfect-for-travel storage case. We-Vibe 3 brings the good vibrations of the world's #1 vibrator for couples to a whole new level of fun!

More Power, More Fun
The We-Vibe 3 brings 40% more enjoyment power to the same compact comfortable design as the We-Vibe II. You can easily experiment with different vibration modes until you find just the right one, then let the dual stimulation zones take the vibe to satisfying new heights of mutual pleasure for both partners!

Make a Splash with Your Partner
Like all our products, We-Vibe 3 is body-safe and eco-friendly, and now it's completely waterproof, too! You can bring more playfulness into the shower or bath - and share more wet and wild passion than ever before!

Try to Control Yourself
Now there's at least one remote you won't have to fight over! Worn while making love, the We-Vibe 3 boasts more power, a fully waterproof design, a convenient wireless remote control, and a wireless charger base that doubles as a discreet, perfect-for-travel storage case. We-Vibe 3 brings the good vibrations of the world's #1 vibrator for couples to a whole new level of fun!

More Power, More Fun
The We-Vibe 3 brings 40% more enjoyment power to the same compact comfortable design as the We-Vibe II. You can easily experiment with different vibration modes until you find just the right one, then let the dual stimulation zones take the vibe to satisfying new heights of mutual pleasure for both partners!

Make a Splash with Your Partner
We-Vibe 3 is body-safe and eco-friendly, and now it's completely waterproof, too! You can bring more playfulness into the shower or bath - and share more wet and wild passion than ever before!

Last edited:

TheCock

Legend Member
Best toy? Remote control vibrator! Walking around the city, she's got the remote vibe inside her, walking off to one side. Watching her try and order a coffee while stimulating her from a distance... excitement!

Where do I find one of these?? A girl that is that is like that!

T

Tania Admin

I want one of those!!!
I have to admit to on more than one occasion hitting the track on my dirt bike with my BenWah balls for company, definite adds a different kind of excitement to the thrill of the ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.