• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

What toy to get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iggy58

If I was to buy a sex toy for a girl, what is the best, most pleasurable one I should get. There are so many out there. I like to know which ones are most liked!

D

David Kay

HI JIGGY 58 ,Find out what turns her on ,and then contact a sex shop or DAVE who supplys Langtrees would help you Then be very romantic and Surprise her Good Luck

69FELIX

u can always just get me over and il give her a massage nearly all women love a massage

Rhett and Scarlett

Virginity can be cured!!
Foundation Member
Sex Toys

Take her with you and let her choose. She'll know which ones she likes!!! Personally Scarlett likes the little ones with several speeds for different moods. Happy shopping.:angel1:

M

Magziemad/Rod

mmmmmmmmm....sex toys....

Well personally I enjoy glass toys the most, they get heated up and can be cooled down for different effects.....but you wont know till you try one hehe :angel12:

xxx Mags xxx

J

JaM

Ooooooo ....... Toy Shopping!!!! YAY!!! The BEST kinda shopping!!! (giggle,giggle)

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
Iggy, I will always recommend my favourite, the Hitachi Magic Wand, but everyone has different tastes on what they like and what suits them. Only your girl will know what she likes best, doesn't matter what anyone else recommends here.

It's a personal preference.

You may need to buy a few different ones before you find the one that really gives her a buzz.

C

citycentral

A what....

slavegirlsuzie said:
Iggy, I will always recommend my favourite, the Hitachi Magic Wand, but everyone has different tastes on what they like and what suits them. Only your girl will know what she likes best, doesn't matter what anyone else recommends here.

It's a personal preference.

You may need to buy a few different ones before you find the one that really gives her a buzz.
Hitachi Magic Wand.... lol... that sounds like an air-conditioner.... amazing what they make now days. :hello:

I

iggy58

Want to get them all

Oh so many choices. I will certainly try some of the suggestions. The magic wand sounds awesome and will surely get one of those!!!! Thanks guys.;D

K

Kelly

Im with suzie, THE WAND, get the wand, *sigh*, now im thinking about it & i cant go home for another 6 hrs :(

C

citycentral

Thanks Suzie, will be putting that wand on my xmas list.... just need to find some one to use it on. lol

City.

P

perthsubby0

1 tip, bigger doesnt always mean best, and jelly types are more comfortable than the plastic type.

N

naughtybuttnice

Glass is magic!

Magziemad/Rod said:
Well personally I enjoy glass toys the most, they get heated up and can be cooled down for different effects.....but you wont know till you try one hehe :angel12:

xxx Mags xxx

I'm with you on this one Mags...:thumbsup:
The heating up and cooling down affect is an awesome experience...;)

T

Teddie01

This is an area where you can spend a fortune only to see another hi tech vib join all her other vibs in the drawer. We just use the cheap standard $15 vib because of all the vibs I've bought her, she likes it the best. The more expensive ones are to big, complicated.....

H

HuGGiE

The WeVibe can be used during sex so that both partners can be stimulated.

Well if it;s for the misses, might be a good idea to get her pick out something that she might like, but the We Vibe is going gangbuster globally. I read any article that they were handing it out at the grammy to celebrities.

It is expensive but worth it as both can enjoy both couple can enjoy vibrations from the we vibe. I guess like anything new, there's an adjustment period but all the blogs seem to says it's the best toy out there.

I google around a found the cheapest price for the We Vibe on this website Sales price: $159.95 for the We Vibe | Compare Buy now Sales price: $159.95 for the We Vibe at Sexy Influence. The lowest comparison prices online. for $159.95 but it's a sale price so won't last long.

T

tryagainfudd

Does she really want one?
Hope she is not put off by it and does not put you on the shelf if she does want!!
Good luck

M

Minxxy

My fave is a simple bullet. You can pay anywhere from $120 for a Doc Johnson one to $20 for a generic one but theyre amazing. However I find theyre really only suitable for play alone...

If you want something you can both play with, I like waterproof vibrators because they allow fun in the bedroom, bath, shower and spa ;)

S

sarjus

You can't go wrong with a 'Rabbit'! Make sure though it specifies 'Rabbit' 'cause the ears are the best part .... others are pointed and not comfortable ie. dolphin etc. Take a look around some websites for best deals and reviews. You can get some good stuff on sexbay.com.au.

PS You won't get made redundant, they can be used for foreplay and for reaching the illusive orgasm, happens to us all .... sometimes!!

Happy Shopping

viper

Gold Member
Rabbits are probs the most popular of all the toys. There popular for a reason.

T

thesnapper

If I was to buy a sex toy for a girl, what is the best, most pleasurable one I should get. There are so many out there. I like to know which ones are most liked!

I found the We-Vibe 2 Whats New? Find out at We-Vibe Australia is the best. it's so small but has all the power. it's dose 2 things at once and dosn't get in the way when you jump in here a Quote of there website

How do I use the We-Vibe?
The smaller, tappered end (g-spot stimulator) is inserted into the vagina up to the bend (approx 3 inches). The We-Vibe will then hinge into an L shape and the other end (clitoral stimulator) will nestle between the labia up against your clitoris.

Can my partner really penetrate me while I'm using the We-Vibe?

Yes he can - the We-Vibe is so slender that your partner can penetrate you and you can both enjoy the added dimesion of vibrations during love-making.

E

ethan1066

i would suggest you to buy a rabbit vibrator which is the most acknowledged sex toy among the girls..i recently picked up two vibrator for my gf and she liked them ...i often found her playing with them and she really loves it...

P

Pleasure Me

The We-Vibe 2 is very popular for couples and the Medisil Magic Touch is extremely powerful and very popular too.

The rabbit vibe that seems to be the most popular is the ivibe rabbit but the Lelo Ina is more powerful and curved for a more natural fit.

A

alurasadultparties

Hey There,
my favorite toy is the original Rabbit by seven creations
it has a v8 motor and lasts years
good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.