WHAT PIECE OF CLOTHING DO YOU FIND A TURN ON ?

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
@Anisa Sage Such a beautiful risqué photo up against the window. Your skin tone and choice of lingerie colour is exquisite.

Many a time when driving I’ve witnessed women doing this or getting changed, extremely distracting but beautiful.

I put most of it down to not realising that mirrored window tint is see through in the right lighting conditions giving a false sense of privacy.

But….in your photo I perceive it is beautiful abandonment to privacy to celebrate your beauty to those who may be fortunate enough to catch the heart stopping view.💕

Anisa Sage

Gold Member
@Anisa Sage Such a beautiful risqué photo up against the window. Your skin tone and choice of lingerie colour is exquisite.

Many a time when driving I’ve witnessed women doing this or getting changed, extremely distracting but beautiful.

I put most of it down to not realising that mirrored window tint is see through in the right lighting conditions giving a false sense of privacy.

But….in your photo I perceive it is beautiful abandonment to privacy to celebrate your beauty to those who may be fortunate enough to catch the heart stopping view.💕
Omg hehe Well I'm flattering almost banging my head with the ceiling xoxo

Angela "R"

Langtrees Digital
Legend Member
No offence, but I find women turn on when they are well dressed like this.

3D Applique Flowers Wedding Wear Saree for Party | Saree look, Designer  sarees wedding, Indian saree blouses designs

and men in this
Unique & Best Fashion Ideas for Men in 2019 - Stylezco