• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

What Makes a Man Sexy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
A friend of mine asked me to post this thread to see what all the ladies out there thought on the subject. Of course if any gentlemen would like to give their opinion they're more than welcome.

DeeAnn D

Gold Member
I think a man looks sexy when he is dressed in black sports pants and a long sleeved black shirt, prefer the ones of the silky kind or if they wear black sport pants, black jacket with just a plain black bonds T shirt underneath and of course they have to be wearing the good after shave as well. I have a thing about nice after shave can just make me wanna drop to me knees LOL gotta luv a man that smells good. I have some men's after shave myself sometimes I prefer to wear it compared to my perfume.

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
Well dressed, but not over the top.... no clothes in particular (no clothes is always good though) lol.
A great smile, confidence in the way he walks and presents him self... toned body... size doesnt matter, as long as he's nice and firm with some muscles present...
most importantly a good sense of humour... i know everyone says that... but its true. problem is everyone has a different opinion on a good sense of humour... hmmm

swingingstories

Gold Member
Physically: It's all about the upper body for me. Broad shoulders, defined (but not overly cut) upper arm muscles, collar bone that shows just a little and the best thing of all; the dimple that occurs in gorgeously toned men, just underneath the collarbone next to the shoulder muscle. OMG, a deep shoulder dimple can make me positively weak all over.

Sensory: Gotta be the smell for me. I love smelling men, I'm a sniffer. I love gorgeous cologne, however it can't be overpowering, must be blended with natural man smell. I don't mind if they're not wearing any cologne at all, don't even mind that "I've just been for a jog smell, as long as they're not turning into body odour.

Personality: What can I say, I like a bad boy. Fantastic when they very sure of themselves, even a little cocky. I don't even mind measured doses of arrogance. I agree with Subnymphet, sense of humour, but not one that tells jokes or makes off remarks, I prefer a sardonic wit.

Ha ha, just reading back what I wrote, I just described my hubby (although he does make the odd off remark or two). Must be why I married him, he's the sexiest guy I've ever met.

Love
swingingstories

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
right then,i may be past my prime but am still looking for a woman,but tell me what are the favourite fragrances, that i can use that'll make you women wanna rush me and rip my clothes off,even when shopping down the local IGA

DeeAnn D

Gold Member
right then,i may be past my prime but am still looking for a woman,but tell me what are the favourite fragrances, that i can use that'll make you women wanna rush me and rip my clothes off,even when shopping down the local IGA

Getting your clothes ripped off at your local IGA LOL I'd like to see that LOL.

A few after shaves I like are Joop, Armani and Dolce Gabana.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Dear sexypuss,yeah LOL,i'd like to see that happen.at my stage of life i can only dream something like that would happen.Ahhh but it would be nice LOL

perth_swinging

Here for a good time
Silver Member
In my experience Attitude has a lot to do with it too.... confident without being a @$%K!"

mandycd

Gold Member
Kouros aftershave I used to love as an aftershave, then it was Calvin Kleins obsession. Am keen on something else to try (for a guy) Any favs you all have?

M

Miranda Fox

"What Makes a Man Sexy?"

Hmmmm I would have to say "Trace Adkins" is Sex Appeal !
He is tall, neatly shaved or trimmed, long hair, great smile, very fit.
Lots of Confidence.
If only he would Visit Australia !!

F

Frauchael

I love men with body hair! I know not a lot of women are into it but I just love playing with his chest hair when we're laying in bed.
I love facial hair, too, as long as its kept nicely. Sideburns make me smile! Not mustaches, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.