What is your mental age? (quiz)

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Congratulations Bepp and Spikey, I look up to you guys!..... now I'm off to play on my skateboard
viannen_08.gif
Misguided youth of today TSK TSK

Dallas

Legend Member
So your worried about hurting yourself But wont wear a helmet
Does the same logic apply to driving a car , I mean seatbelts are mandatory after all

Seatbelts don't mess up my hair, I can spend hours getting ready to be wind blown

Dallas

Legend Member
Well I'm one up on you Not even a convertible with the top down going at 160KMH can muss up my hair (anymore)

And less drag too... so you are one up on me... come to think of it I could cycle in drag :rolleyes:

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
Young in mind equals young in spirit
I think I am lucky with good genes that I don't look my age. Having spent the earlier part of my life in the UK i have escaped some of that harsh sun UV radiation that seems to age the skin. Working with young people also keeps you young and Modern thinking . Worry makes people old...at any age. I try to be genuinely happy and keep life simple (doesn't always work). Oh , nearly forgot the most important thing ..sex. Being sexual keeps you fit, healthy and happy and young.

Last edited:

Dallas

Legend Member
I think I am lucky with good genes that I don't look my age. Having spent the earlier part of my life in the UK i have escaped some of that harsh sun UV radiation that seems to age the skin. Working with young people also keeps you young and Modern thinking . Worry makes people old...at any age. I try to be genuinely happy and keep life simple (doesn't always work). Oh , nearly forgot the most important thing ..sex. Being sexual keeps you fit, healthy and happy.

Id definitely agree with all that, especially the sex keeping you fit, healthy and happy. I think this explains why so many these days are unfit, flabby and grumpy. It amazes me with the millions of weight loss programs out there that combine diet with stressful mundane exercises why not one mentions fun and healthy sex.... could be a new market there!

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
Id definitely agree with all that, especially the sex keeping you fit, healthy and happy. I think this explains why so many these days are unfit, flabby and grumpy. It amazes me with the millions of weight loss programs out there that combine diet with stressful mundane exercises why not one mentions fun and healthy sex.... could be a new market there!
When you are sexually active you want to look your best. Good sex and good lovin' just make you feel amazing.
When you look and feel that good you are confident ,also your perceptions change ...all for the better.
X X X

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I wonder if people are genuine with their comments, "What? Your 50? You don't look it, honestly." :(