What is your favourite sex position?

S

SilverSurfer44

Yes all our yoni's are very different! Which is exciting because you never know what your going to get. Like a surprise 🥳😀

Yes this one attachment of self male arousal is news to me. David Carradine on his wikipedia page death part " describes self arousal hanging upside down or something starving oxygen to brain that killed him ". I thought it might have been an interest to some.......

I think Dave migt have been upside down trying to suck his cock, died what he like doing

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SilverSurfer44

More survery links all you sex addicks

Tori Lion

Gold Member
More survery links all you sex addicks

I can tell you right now without reading the survey that most men prefer doggy style. Am i right?

K

Kath

I cant tell the difference between cowgirl and cowgirls helper

I'm not 100% sure but I think helper is relating to when the girl leans forward in the normal Cowgirl position but the male is thrusting upward to help, instead of only the female riding. I think? Yeah @Anna KS?
xxx

P.s. My fave out of those 3 is actually reverse Cowgirl! Very interesting (and note to self) that most comments so far have preferred normal cowgirl! 👍

Tori Lion

Gold Member
I'm not 100% sure but I think helper is relating to when the girl leans forward in the normal Cowgirl position but the male is thrusting upward to help, instead of only the female riding. I think? Yeah @Anna KS?
xxx

P.s. My fave out of those 3 is actually reverse Cowgirl! Very interesting (and note to self) that most comments so far have preferred normal cowgirl! 👍
Yes gurrrrlllll

John Smithl

Legend Member
For woman on top positions prefer face to face intimacy.