What is your favourite fruit?

Vineta Sexting

Sexting Princess
Legend Member
1627417405191.png 1627420148236.png 1627420238335.png

My favorite fruit is:

A.
Strawberries because they're so sensually tied to sex.

B.
Apples? I'm not sure. I was going to say bananas, but that just sounds dirty.

C.
Any kind of berry, really. I like trying them mixed together too.

D.
Grapes, because of the splendid crushing sensation when you squish them in your mouth.

E.

Cherries, because it makes me think of sex and all of its beautiful possibilities.

Last edited:

Plumage

Diamond Member
I love them all. My bestest favourites though are blackberries, cherries, strawberries and passionfruit. Passionfruit only as an add-on to other things; same with raspberries, which look like they are going to taste wonderful, but are kind of disappointing on their own (and have a squishy feel like they are off), but are great on tarts and in combination with other berries or icecream. Bananas on toast are delicious. There is something philosophical about cherries; they are bliss but the stones are so big you only get a hint of what perfection might be. A bit like life really. Grapefruit is nice in the mornings (or is it the castor sugar I sprinkle on them?). Oh—I have a feeling I have taken this question far too literally/seriously. Good thing I finally realised it, I was about to go on to discuss how refreshing I find watermelon when the weather gets too hot. And I forgot peaches! I love peaches!

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
I used to grow tropical fruit and sugar cane. For me it was always mangoes. Had a lot of native wild passionfruit around the farm too.

Now days I find it hard to buy fruit as I used to always have it free and fresh from the field when farming.