• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

What is your favourite food to get you into the mood?

J

Jazzmine

Alcohol! I'm yet to find a certain food that gets me in the mood, but then again.. I'm always in the mood :p

T

Tania Admin

Hmmmm... each other, a few nibbles on the neck, ears, lips,,,etc mmm mmmm ;)

Buzz

Foundation Member
strawberrys.... they might not sound like fun food, but its where you eat them from !

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Feed your partner a juicy slice of mango, a delicate sliver of pear, or sweet grapes and lets not forget slices of Kiwi fruit and have the wipped cream close by.
If that fails;- go to plan B;- Bottle of Rum

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Champagne.......combined with a strawberry.

PS: love the kiwifruit bit, Happypirate, hope skin on only ;)

R.xxxxxx

Z

Zoe From Rubys

For me its ice cream... something simple like the splits that you can get at ur local shops. Cold sensations are amazing ;)

S

Sarah Rose

Strawberries and raspberries are said to be great aphrodisiacs because you can hand feed them to your partner and are a sweet but light dessert :tongue8:

P.s/ don't forget the melted chocolate!!!

L

Lilly Sweetheart

so long as my tummy is full, but not too full than I am a happy camper!

xZaidax

Reception and Bartender in the ACT
Gold Member
A fruit and cheese platter.... nothing like feeding each other slowly... it's like foreplay with food ^.^

C

Contrarian

I'm a good cook - so my friends tell me. And I've almost always cooked before "the mood" with someone new and it's worked. Of course, it's got to be someone you want to shag and have some good idea she wants to as well (always helps). So I cook Italian, French, Indian and Malay cuisine depending on our moods :D