What is women?

Penny S

A Rose by any other name 🌹
Staff member
Legend Member
Women are considered soft, delicate, compelling yet sometimes a mystery ?

Let’s share some of our views on women...

FB_IMG_1603798084586.jpg

Last edited:

Penny S

Staff member
Legend Member
Lol nice one, but let's share some unique and positive thoughts on it😉

Lingus

Legend Member
I'm not so brave as to express a definition, but there are some interesting references to be found on the internet, for example :

At the above link, you'll find the year 2020 opinions of thirteen women, and an opening paragraph or three written by Elly Belle :

"One hundred years ago, women were expected to be wives and mothers, tasked with raising good, moral citizens and keeping comfortable homes. Most women didn’t have careers, with the exception of teachers, nurses, seamstresses, maids, and others who performed jobs considered to be appropriately feminine.

While there used to be a very specific model for exactly how to be a woman—how to look, talk, act the part, and sit down and shut up like a woman—those days are long gone. While there are certainly battles still raging over how women use their bodies and conduct their lives, the ways they show up in the world are more varied and nuanced than ever, making the definition of womanhood not universal, but rather specific to each woman herself.

To highlight the many ways there are to be a woman in the world in 2020, we spoke with more than a dozen women to hear about their lives—and what being a woman means and looks like to them. As their stories prove, being a woman is not about genitals, femininity, or fitting one specific mold. Each woman and her experience is uniquely hers."

Penny S

Staff member
Legend Member
If Adam and Eve started the human race who gave birth to Adam and Eve.
Chicken or the egg
That is a one question for which there can be endless debate and discussions with maybe no definite answers.

Lingus

Legend Member
All women are awesome. Well, maybe not my ex-wife...

Just have not found the right lady for me yet.

I believe there's a unique category of "woman" allotted to most ex-wives, mine included ... ;)

Of course, I'm not sexist ... I understand that a similar category of "man" exists for most ex-husbands.