• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

What is the ultimate foreplay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smc2009

Flirting, (sensual) dancing, spa, massage, ropes, handcuffs.........
What do you consider to be your ultimate foreplay?

CathyDomme

Gold Member
Flirting, (sensual) dancing, spa, massage, ropes, handcuffs.........
What do you consider to be your ultimate foreplay?

For me there are three different types of foreplay.

1) "Quick, I wanna get off NOW!" foreplay.
Essentially this type of foreplay goes right for the starting button. Fingers, tongues, whatever: I am already horny this is just to get me closer to the goal.

2) The all Day Foreplay
The romantic kind of foreplay. Everything my partner does all day is designed for just one thing, to make me feel special. With this type of foreplay I don't care if there is any physical contact until we hit the bedroom. If you've done the all day foreplay right then I will take it from there and make both of us feel a little extra special.

3) Mechanical foreplay.
There are quite a few mechanical items that get me in the mood for sex. Chief among them is an Aston Martin DB9. Anyone on here got one?

K

kelth73

number 2 all the way. Then maybe him doing the dishes!!!!!!
yes dishes are the best forplay.......and oh I forgot taking out the rubbish.

osscar

Foundation Member
fine food , fine wine and great converesation always sets the mood and should lead to some fine dining of the sexual kind which ive always found is the best way to get your lady moist and relaxed ..hasnt failed yet

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Touching touching caressing caressing kissing kissing. Enjoying, exploring all of the partner who is naked with you.
:walk:

N

naren

What doing dishes please elaborate me bit more...................... .

Status
Not open for further replies.