• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

What is the Most Sexual part of your body when kissed?

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
Is it your ears?
\
the-elusive-orgasm-why-is-it-harder-to-have-one-after-having-a-baby.jpg

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
Maybe this is your sensitive sexual part?

861589_1.jpg

Last edited:

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
Perhaps this is a man's most sexual part???

8_b_2431611.jpg

Last edited:

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
My nipples. I have found that doing a daily exercise of squeezing them makes them sensitive but exciting to touch. A lady kisses on them sure excites me. :)

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
I know men whose nipples are their triggers for getting all hot and hard!

71870_v2.jpg

You can add me to that list, DD. My favourite HJ position is having the ML/WL lying beside me licking my nipple(s) as she brings me to climax -- those are usually the happiest of endings. :)

XLNC

Legend Member
Back of your neck?

kiss-smell-008.jpg

I find kissing a woman's neck and throat, with the occasional lick here and there (not slobbering like Lassie though), and a gentle nibble (with lips only) of her ears is usually a sure fire way to get her hot and wet quite quickly. I also find (most) women's necklines very sexy, an oft-under-appreciated part of the female form. :kiss:

XLNC

Legend Member
One of the most variable likes/dislikes between women seems to be how they want their breasts fondled. Some prefer it to be very gentle, others urge me to squeeze them hard. Some appreciate their nipples being teased, while others tell me not to touch them at all as they're too sensitive.

With my regulars, I often need to remind myself beforehand which approach is appropriate -- I've been scolded before for being too gentle by a ML who likes her boobs being grabbed and kneaded, almost roughly, rather than being caressed sensually by a 'girly man'.

a5.jpg
young-teen-b-cup-tits-get-squeezed-very-hard.jpg

GeechyDan

Silver Member
The back of my neck & shoulder blades peppered with light kisses & nibbling type action.... HOOLLLYYYY FFAARRK!!! Knee Buckling!

L

Lord Spikey

Yes please :) and the small of my back.... and the crook of my elbow and the pulse-points at my wrists and that little bit of the body that doesn't have a specific name but is the hollow inner-most bit of my inner thighs.... *sigh*
That bit is called "the fillet steak". It's the bit I like to nibble.