• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

What is the best surprise you have ever received ?

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
I’d never asked or been interested in experiencing anal. I had a favourite WL I was seeing regularly and one session when she went to mount me cowgirl style she slipped it in her ass instead.

No warning, nearly caused a misfire of my weapon.

She did it one more time on another occasion but in all honesty I preferred her pussy because it was beautiful.

That WL will be my first and only experience of giving anal. I want to cherish that memory.

Tallboy

Gold Member
Being asked if it was ok if her husband watched.
When I said ok she said he wanted to watch me fuck her! Holy shit! Then he joined in for Bj from her as I banged her from behind.
Was invited back to do again another time.
What a score!!
Then Ong's bj at Tans whete she kept her eyes on me the whole time, swollowed the lots and went back for more and more throught the massage!
Fucking hell!!!

IceFragmatic

Diamond Member
I’d never asked or been interested in experiencing anal. I had a favourite WL I was seeing regularly and one session when she went to mount me cowgirl style she slipped it in her ass instead.

She did it one more time on another occasion but in all honesty I preferred her pussy because it was beautiful.

That WL will be my first and only experience of giving anal. I want to cherish that memory.
Wow you must have enjoyed your anal with her. 🙆‍♂️🙍‍♂️

Tyla Chris

Diamond Member

oho, this is something really unexpected! I hope you enjoyed it.

Tyla Chris

Diamond Member
When I said ok she said he wanted to watch me fuck her! Holy shit! Then he joined in for Bj from her as I banged her from behind.
What a score!!
Then Ong's bj at Tans whete she kept her eyes on me the whole time, swollowed the lots and went back for more and more throught the massage!
Fucking hell!!!
:):):)

mrys

Legend Member
I’ve gotten a bit softer as I’ve gotten older and banging married woman still has its appeal to me and even though we were sleeping together well through the engagement he is a good bloke and is good to her
Good for you mate! Why disturb a committed relationship for an itch that will pass. All kudos to to you for putting their happiness first.

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
I’ve gotten a bit softer as I’ve gotten older and banging married woman still has its appeal to me and even though we were sleeping together well through the engagement he is a good bloke and is good to her
Wooper, you’re a champ.👏

Wooper

Legend Member
I just wish I still had the photos haha, also assuming me messaging would matter at all or I’d get a reply, she was very submissive for me and being in your early 20s with that much power over your dream Milf led to amazing times haha

Daryl Strawberry

Silver Member
Walk-in at an AMP, greeted by a lovely young girl…gave a fairly forgettable massage and wasn’t expecting much from extras. But when she took off her bra to reveal a beautiful natural pair of tits with the milk flowing freely. Left feeling like a baby who had his fill. 🥛

Also saw a fit black girl a couple of times. First time limited extras, but second time she was ravenous from the get go and sat on my face until she squirted.

Hairybum

Gold Member
Back when I first came to Perth about 2014 I was relying on the West's Classifieds. Ended up seeing Jenny in Belmont. She was not exactly inspiring but she was close by but hey, sometimes you have the urge. Only saw her a couple of times but went back a 3rd time when a new favourite had to cancel on me. Anyways, rocked up at Jenny's only to be told that she also had to cancel. I almost turned on my heel when she says my sister is visiting from Sweden.
So in comes her sister, a nice average looking Thai lady. Dressed very casually.
We have a cup of tea and chat. She's married to a Swedish guy has kids and lives in Malmo. Only in Perth to see Jenny, family back in Sweden. She's a nice lady and my horniness is subsiding. Jenny goes off to do her errand and tells me her sister is very good masseuse. Her sister says she can try. Ok, what the heck I give her 60 bucks.
I lie face down on a futon type thing, not Jenny's usual bed, with a sheet covering me. Lots of firm massage over the sheet so I'm thinking at least I'll get a good massage. Sheet comes off and some good long strokes then my ankles are grabbed and legs spread. Wait..are those nipples, is that a tongue. Holy Body slides Batman. The next hour is very sensual and we get along very well indeed. I end up staying for 2 and a half hours and had a great time for no extra charge. Stopped for shower and food then fucked some more in the kitchen.
She went back to Sweden a few days later and I haven't seen Jenny since :)

mrys

Legend Member
Back when I first came to Perth about 2014 I was relying on the West's Classifieds. Ended up seeing Jenny in Belmont. She was not exactly inspiring but she was close by but hey, sometimes you have the urge. Only saw her a couple of times but went back a 3rd time when a new favourite had to cancel on me. Anyways, rocked up at Jenny's only to be told that she also had to cancel. I almost turned on my heel when she says my sister is visiting from Sweden.
So in comes her sister, a nice average looking Thai lady. Dressed very casually.
We have a cup of tea and chat. She's married to a Swedish guy has kids and lives in Malmo. Only in Perth to see Jenny, family back in Sweden. She's a nice lady and my horniness is subsiding. Jenny goes off to do her errand and tells me her sister is very good masseuse. Her sister says she can try. Ok, what the heck I give her 60 bucks.
I lie face down on a futon type thing, not Jenny's usual bed, with a sheet covering me. Lots of firm massage over the sheet so I'm thinking at least I'll get a good massage. Sheet comes off and some good long strokes then my ankles are grabbed and legs spread. Wait..are those nipples, is that a tongue. Holy Body slides Batman. The next hour is very sensual and we get along very well indeed. I end up staying for 2 and a half hours and had a great time for no extra charge. Stopped for shower and food then fucked some more in the kitchen.
She went back to Sweden a few days later and I haven't seen Jenny since :)
What a fantastic story. Thanks for sharing. Sometimes life can be kind and deliver amazing and unexpected experiences!

KinkySlinky

Silver Member
What a score!!
Fucking hell!!!
OMG Ongs eyes 😍. Had a Malay gf a few years ago with that same look when playing the flute, just as eager too!

tate70

Silver Member
Hard to rank the best but one I often think about was a massage I had once at Body Touch ... Was was the normal sensual massage turned supper sexy once I rolled over ... After being asked it I would like a little oil I said no as I can feel your hands better with out the oil, a few moments later Jessie dropped a her tiny grey dress to the floor and asked if I minded as she lowered her lips over my shaft ... of course I said no and she proceeded to give me a long sensual head job condom free for the next 30-45 mins ... never asked her for it and it was never discussed till it happened ... It was my first massage with her and she became a regular for years to cum ...