osscar

Foundation Member
True Nuru is an amazing experience as it involves a super slippery and cooling gel which makes body slides a whole new experience, its also about the pace of the massage and some special techniques which I believe enhance the experience.
I have had one true Nuru in Perth by a lady called Cayenne not sure if shes still about but got a bit expensive.
There are other Nuru massages in town but NO GEL!!!!! which is not a deal breaker as long as the lady knows her business but waiting with baited breath for a True Nuru to appear , then hang on to your hats boys !!!!!

baldie

Gold Member
There are other Nuru massages in town but NO GEL!!!!! which is not a deal breaker as long as the lady knows her business but waiting with baited breath for a True Nuru to appear , then hang on to your hats boys !!!!!

I've had nuru with the gel several times in Perth, but no FS penetration. Was pretty good. I wish I had experienced Spicy Cayenne though. I remember someone saying once that she was a trained bartender/cocktail mixologist???

osscar

Foundation Member
Yes Spicy was an expert at many things and a nice lady as well.
I hear that Secrets might be setting up for the Gel experience,,, purely hearsay but I hope it comes true though I will have to get a second job to feed the addiction lol

Samantha Witch

Fitser Team
Diamond Member
A nuru massage is an erotic massage that originated in Japan. The masseuse uses his or her entire body to massage the client, providing more bodily contact than found in a traditional massage. The word “nuru” stems from a Japanese word for “slippery.” Why? Both the client and the masseuse are covered in Nuru massage gel. The gel is colorless, odorless and actually made of natural Nori Seaweed! Nuru massages can be done on a massage table, a bed or even an air mattress. The massages also seem to be rising in popularity. In fact, 40 percent of surveyed London-based men reported visiting a nuru massage therapist in the last six months. It’s important to recognize that nuru massages aren’t just for men, either. They’re suitable for people of both genders and all sexual orientations. While nuru massages might have started in Japan, they are also now offered all over the western world.