• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

What if the wife finds out?

M

Mayhem

Anyone out there who's been sprung? Worst thing possible IMHO. But what happens next? Does she kick you out? Do you try to fix it, and stop with the WL? And do you give it a while and then go back to the scene? Reckon I would.....

Dallas

Legend Member
I know a guy who visited a WL just once and got sprung and it cost him his marriage and a lot financially too, don't think he ever went back either. Me, I've already gone through the divorce so have nobody to keep my visits a secret from.

ecchimiki

Gold Member
If you're not getting any at home, then I don't see how seeing a W/L is anywhere near as bad as having a lover on the side. With a W/L, there is no emotional attachment, you're just getting what you pay for. Of course, it all depends on how moral/religious the wife is.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy, I never have cared what other people think, its my life, its what I do, I except the responsibility of my actions and its consequence.
The funny thing is, when i was in a regular relationship I was always loyal to that person, once the relationship failed i went back to my old Habits which is W/L, interest thing though, I have had less hassle in life with W/L I have had more hassle in relationships???????????

sunyun

Legend Member
My divorce is not finalized, so I guess it would give her lawyers something to attack me with, but we have a pretty amicable split, so no big worries.

In the beginning of our relationship, it would have been a lot of shouting and emotional stuff, but by the end, I guess she would not have cared that much, however, I only started visiting WLs after we had split.

My advice, if you have nothing left to lose, then go find a WL, it can be very rewarding. If you feel you still have a lot to lose, then go find a marriage counselor and try to get your relationship back on track.

Which ever course you decide on, always assume that the very worst WILL happen - ie that she will find out. If you consider that, and don't care, then your relationship is probably over anyway !

Best of luck !

Cheers.

Langtrres VIP Perth 4

Silver Member
Why did you go there in the first place???????? Maybe ask yourself that question! You strayed from your wife for a reason, so maybe its a easy way out for you??? Me personally....kick you to the kerb....see ya later, No second Chances.....but that's just me.......would you like it if your wife was paying a male whore for sex??? would u kick her to the kerb???? to many questions to ask.....you make your bed you lay in it!!!
Anyone out there who's been sprung? Worst thing possible IMHO. But what happens next? Does she kick you out? Do you try to fix it, and stop with the WL? And do you give it a while and then go back to the scene? Reckon I would.....

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Raye@Langtrees

If you have a solid steady relationship with your wife maybe she might have a hidden agenda, and would like to be in a threesome with you and a W/L and see how much fun it can really be. Give her a few drinks first lol...you never no.

P

Perth boy

Many married guys see working lady's and many get busted. If you do get caught it could be on your wife's mine for a long time. This will cause trust issues and affect your relationship. If your relationship is strong you will get through it. It can help if you do get caught and bring out why you went to see a W/L to start with.

If you go down this path a 2nd sim is a must and cover every step.

F

Farm Boy

Renfield.jpg

In this photo there is a agreaved wife a lawyer and a husband caught with his pants down can you guess which is the husband who has been porking WLs

JustAndy

Gold Member
I can't say what will happen if my wife finds out but she would know the reason y i am doing it.. it's all her fault!! if you don't get what you need at home, then you have to find somewhere else. i am one horny prick so i need my fix at least 3-4 times a week but now days i am lucky to get it twice a month!!! i am back to satisfying myself and that to me is bloody wrong when you have someone. well that's my 5cents worth.

SexyBlackChanell

Silver Member
Dear All
Read this post with interest. What if its the other way round? I'm a working gal and am just trying to figure out whether to tell my new partner. There's only so many nights I can do night time office 'cleaning'!

SBChanell

A

Al Swearengen

Dear All
Read this post with interest. What if its the other way round? I'm a working gal and am just trying to figure out whether to tell my new partner. There's only so many nights I can do night time office 'cleaning'!

SBChanell

Thats very true! I think we all have a good idea of what will happen if the wife finds out. Chances are they wont be understanding. "Sure dear. You just pop down to the knockshop. Say Hi to the WLs for me!"
But what about the other side? And what happens if you bump into one of your favourite WLs in the street with her partner? Whats the standard operating procedure there?

Al

C

Contrarian

Just an alternative view. If you're having problems with the other half (and vice versa) - why don't you get couples counselling?

T

Thatguy

Dear All

SBChanell

Depends on how open minded your partner is... I went out with a WL last year for a bit.. knew from the start what she did and why.. we spoke quite openly about it and she told me what I wanted to know.. and I accepted it at the time for a couple reasons..

funnily enough it wasn't what broke us up...

Dallas

Legend Member
Dear All

SBChanell

Hi SBChanell, just throwing in my two bobs worth, but I wouldn't be telling him unless everyone in your life already knew. You need to make sure that if the relationship turns sour that he can't use any of that information about your W/L career against you, otherwise, yes it's always best to be upfront with everything if you can.

T

Tania Admin

I would be disappointed if my husband saw a WL, extremely angry to be honest. That is something I would wish for us to do together.

A

Al Swearengen

I would be disappointed if my husband saw a WL, extremely angry to be honest. That is something I would wish for us to do together.

Good on you, Tania! What sort of WL would you go for?

Al

svengali

Foundation Member
Funny, no-one has mentioned the money aspect.

Punting is an expensive hobby and unless you have a whopping big income it cannot be easy to hide the leakage of funds. Even if wifey tolerated the W.L. visits she would be well within her rights to demand equal funds for a "hobby" of her own.

Last edited:
F

Farm Boy

Funny, no-one has mentioned the money aspect.

Punting is an expensive hobby and unless you have a whopping big income it cannot be easy to hide to leakage of funds. Even if wifey tolerated the W.L. visits she would be well within her rights to demand equal funds for a "hobby" of her own.

Would that be?

images.jpg ladies_shoes_all-16_women_shoes.jpg LADIES_SHOES_HIGH_HEEL.jpg ladies-latin-dance-shoes-835dtsx300 (1).jpg

P

Perth boy

Just an alternative view. If you're having problems with the other half (and vice versa) - why don't you get couples counselling?

Contrarian yes this is true but what if you have done that. What if you have also been to a sex therapist, and still no go? What if she had Underlying issues with child abuse when she was young and professional help just isn't going to work when it comes to sex. Then you have no choice but to see a W/L.