What do you the punter Look for in a W/L?

Linda

The Wild Child
Legend Member
I have only been i the industry for a few years and i am chasing some feed back as to what it is that you search for when finding the right working lady for you

1. Do you have a prefered service?
2. What kind of photos get you excited?
3. What could a lady do to increase her business?
4. As the times get tough i understand that it gets harder to spend the money on fun but what could we do to get you back or to book again?

Thanks for taking the time to read this thread and I hope you could leave a reply for me here of if you like please PM me if you would like to stay discrete.:kiss:

Ranjeeh

Gold Member
Not really, but I like the session to be a mutual experience, not a robotic 'oil and filter change' service

The eyes are the first thing I look at, then work down. A cheeky 'up skirt' does more for me than more open posing. Gynecological shots are best left to doctors

It is all in the presentation and the attitude during the session. I think many go to private operators as its often a less intimidating and clinical experience.

4. As the times get tough i understand that it gets harder to spend the money on fun but what could we do to get you back or to book again?
Both points 1 & 3 apply, plus the chance that the next session might include something a little different. A bit of mystery is great.

magrov

Diamond Member
I've got a background in marketing and I'm surprised at how poorly some W/L market themselves and provide services. Good looks and racy photos may get a one off client but for repeat business you need to click better than the hundreds of other options out there.

Linda

The Wild Child
Legend Member
I've got a background in marketing and I'm surprised at how poorly some W/L market themselves and provide services. Good looks and racy photos may get a one off client but for repeat business you need to click better than the hundreds of other options out there.
Not really, but I like the session to be a mutual experience, not a robotic 'oil and filter change' service

The eyes are the first thing I look at, then work down. A cheeky 'up skirt' does more for me than more open posing. Gynecological shots are best left to doctors

It is all in the presentation and the attitude during the session. I think many go to private operators as its often a less intimidating and clinical experience.

Both points 1 & 3 apply, plus the chance that the next session might include something a little different. A bit of mystery is great.
Thanks for that all those points are good ones and i will be sure to take them all on board
Please could you give me some examples of which photos make you stop and look at the ad

magrov

Diamond Member
Thanks for that all those points are good ones and i will be sure to take them all on board
Please could you give me some examples of which photos make you stop and look at the ad
I find that's it's very different depending on the lady and even the price. It's all about playing to your strengths with some ladies showing a lot of skin and others wearing the right dress. I'm happy to give my opinion on a case by case.

Happy2

Legend Member
I always found Morgan/ Melinda Morgan when a private to have the perfect balance
in her photos

A certain chasteness yet that sparkle in the eye and smile

Just had that "Theres a secret here waiting for you to discover"