What do the Points do?

howling

Diamond Member
I suspect the new Points in the far right of everyones profile is based on Positive Reactions Received since a certain date. And it does not update automatically. It might take a while to update.

Penny S

A Rose by any other name ๐ŸŒน
Staff member
Legend Member
Saw an option to deposit the Points in the Bank.

howling

Diamond Member
The new Points system maybe the moderators give you a point on how you interact with the website. Intel given or a new thread created etc.
Have a look at others profile, i can see certain people who interact with website positively have higher new points than others.
@Penny S points in the bank? Can punters cash in their points at langtrees. That would be interesting. Theres a couple of LT girls on my wishlist.

Last edited:

howling

Diamond Member
Sill trying to figure it out. can anyone solve it.

View attachment 198193
I cant see that option in my account. Maybe you have registered for something whereas i havent. I searched Shop & Bank.
How did u get to that screen?

In regards to New Points system, have a look at vineta sexting, Sally sexting, mrys, happy pirate, even trigger profiles. They all have high New points. Reckon creating a new thread or interaction with website is what is getting them the new points.

Penny S

Staff member
Legend Member
I cant see that option in my account. Maybe you have registered for something whereas i havent. I searched Shop & Bank.

In regards to New Points system, have a look at vineta sexting, Sally sexting, mrys, happy pirate, even trigger profiles. They all have high New points. Reckon creating a new thread or interaction with website is what is getting them the new points.
I am getting these options atm, Maybe coz I am Legend not sure.

1693820427025.png

mrys

Legend Member

I think it's simply based on posts made after a certain date howling (when the new TS started) If you respond to this post have a look at your before and after point count? I have no idea what they are for though.

howling

Diamond Member
@Penny S @mrys As a test I just created some new threads about Searching and saw my New Points rocket up. So creating a new approved thread gets you points. Plus I agree with you mrys, this started after new Talkin Sex with moderators now approving all new posts.

howling

Diamond Member
A new created thread equals 5 new points.
I just looked at bailsneverfails profile.
3 posts, all new threads and 15 new points. Then you get 1 new point for maybe several positive reactions received.

Penny S

Staff member
Legend Member
3 posts, all new threads and 15 new points. Then you get 1 new point for maybe several positive reactions received.
Great info.

Obbie

Legend Member
Last time my points went up was 2014 and I've posted plenty since then . And again every post has to go through moderator approval again .

howling

Diamond Member
Last time my points went up was 2014 and I've posted plenty since then . And again every post has to go through moderator approval again .
This is the confusion. You have 147 Trophy points. Maybe this should be called Trophy Pts to avoid having 2 called Points.

But since the reboot with moderation, you have 53 New Points. You created a thread Octopus Chair that got you 5 New points. The New Points which is the one on the far right of your profile, rewards members for their interaction with this website.

Obbie

Legend Member
It doesn't seem to update on mine . I've logged out and logged back in . Still at 147 . Does show my last points added in 2014 . Must be slow getting here ๐Ÿ˜‚

howling

Diamond Member
It doesn't seem to update on mine . I've logged out and logged back in . Still at 147 . Does show my last points added in 2014 . Must be slow getting here ๐Ÿ˜‚
Click on your name. Then click on 147 under points. A window pops up showing your various Trophy Points. Trophy points are very hard to get. Here is a list

Meanwhile your New Points has gone up from 53 last time to now show 56

Obbie

Legend Member
Click on your name. Then click on 147 under points. A window pops up showing your various Trophy Points. Trophy points are very hard to get. Here is a list

Meanwhile your New Points has gone up from 53 last time to now show 56
Screenshot_20230911_211841_Samsung Internet.jpg this is all I get . But it could be I don't have a computer and only do this on my phone .

Jo India

Apprentice Forum Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
I feel trophy points and the points awarded based on how much of the forum you use, are different.

Last edited:

Jo India

Apprentice Forum Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
It's a new feature but really interesting one.