• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

What do men think of women with tattoo's?

usds86

Bronze Member
Small one aroud the waist is sexy, but big ones are a turn off for me.

Agreed with this for me,... small tat's can be a turn on... big tats (sleeve tat's full or most of back etc) don't do it for me...

O

ogloco

hate; southern cross, tramp stamp, surname tattoos..

like; small meaningful pieces, pref not exposed, eg. my missus has a quote on her ribs under her left boob

S

Saige

hate; southern cross, tramp stamp, surname tattoos..

like; small meaningful pieces, pref not exposed, eg. my missus has a quote on her ribs under her left boob

Oh yes...I loathe the souther cross tatt too.....:nono:

M

Mary Anne PA

I find tattoos, if done tastefully [like the ones on the small of a women's back] quite sexy....especially if their t-shirt or blouse rides up & u can see it tantalising u [lol].

T

Triggsurf

All depends but Kate Von D from LA Ink is stylish. Quality tatts make all the difference otherwise I think don't bother.

J

Jake Crow

Hi im Jake

Im new to the forum just signed up :)

I love girls with tattoos i think they make a girl look really sexy

J

JoeNaz

Small one aroud the waist is sexy, but big ones are a turn off for me.

Yep..totally agree! specially a small blue butterfly in the front waist line...yumm
I am too not a fan of a yakuza girl LOL!

fifoboy

Gold Member
Whether men or women DO NOT GET tattooed! You will end up hating your body because of it. If you must, for an occasion ,use a 30 day stick on. Do you know what it costs in money and pain to have real tatts removed! I have never met any person, man or woman (particularly women) whose body is improved by a tatt. But I've met many who look worse!

Mine are 15 and 14 years old, no regrets yet.

I see a lot though that make me shake my head.

tattoos1dp.png

Hands, neck and face, might as well come with a dozen sessions to a laser clinic.

lizard

Silver Member
Yes, Yes ann Yes!!! Definetely love Tats!
Belly and back are my favorite spots on a girl! If i need to choose i will choose a girl with tats. My ex has a panther that goes from her neck to her butt, sooo sexy!
someone knows any w/l with tats on her back, belly?

S

sexycrystal

Belly and back are my favorite spots on a girl! If i need to choose i will choose a girl with tats. My ex has a panther that goes from her neck to her butt, sooo sexy!

Yes ME lol sexycrystal :love10::la::icon_blow

S

sexycrystal

tattoos1dp.png

Hands, neck and face, might as well come with a dozen sessions to a laser clinic.
OMG way to funny very impressed :notworthy:eek:ccasion14

S

steely

I'd have to say; generally speaking I don't like tats.
On a WL?
It really depends on the girl.
If she was a real genuine Goth, young, pretty, long black hair etc then yes I think being with a girl like that covered in Tats would be a turn on.
Its part of the experience.
If she was really pretty, model looks & body, a Tat would spoil it for me as its sort of like a great painting that’s been hit by a graffiti vandal.
A great canvas should remain so.
Let’s face it, Tats are a modern vogue of the past 10 years, mainly seen on young people, or people who want to be young again and think a Tattoo may help them hold their youth a little longer.
Previous to this new trend people with Tats were normally Bikers or Sailors.
The full sleeves really conjure images of a Biker and to most people that is a socially unacceptable look.
When all is said and done it’s a generation thing.
The current young generation from 14 to 30 see it as OK as it is a modern trend.
But like all trends it will fade away and when your older it just may make you simply look ridiculous.

A

Angel01

I love tattoos and believe it is a persons personal decision whether they choose to get inked or not.

F

Farm Boy

Now Barbie has tats.

With pink hair and tattoos across her shoulders and neck, U.S. toymaker Mattel's latest collector's edition Barbie doll could be compared more to the edgy female heroine of author Stieg Larrson's best-selling Millennium trilogy than to the more traditional Barbies.

Happy2

Legend Member
Now Barbie has tats.

With pink hair and tattoos across her shoulders and neck, U.S. toymaker Mattel's latest collector's edition Barbie doll could be compared more to the edgy female heroine of author Stieg Larrson's best-selling Millennium trilogy than to the more traditional Barbies.

Poor old Ken He must be thinking "If only I had a cock I could go for that"

plexway

Bronze Member
Put me in the "ink-free" school.

I can tolerate small and discreet tatts but find whole sleeves, leg tatts and other over the top ink on visible areas a major turnoff. O.K. if you are a biker or gangster's moll but otherwise leave it off.

Now I will scuttle away and hide behind the sofa.

Agree 100% with this!!

C

cosmo-vars

Personally, a Kat Von D type thing is overkill...
Though some girls can pull off the sleeve look - and all power to them.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
I love my tatts.....even after more than 20 years. Tatts are like jewellery and you have to look after them.......faded ones are no good. :nono:
Tatts on men are horny.......rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....especially when they come with a motorbike. :headbang:

R.xxxxxxxxx

D

DAVE1982

I find tattoos can be quite sexy if placed in the right spot, my ex had one on the inside of her ankle which looked for especially when wearing high heels!

L

Lauren.Paige

Definitely a personal preference but I much prefer clean skin on men and women, although there have been a few men who I think definitely pull it off nicely.

J

jaxonjorja

tattoos1dp.png

:laughing4:laughing4
Very clever, and very accurate too!!

ecchimiki

Gold Member
I personally don't have a problem with tats or people who have them, unless they are offensive (eg. racist, I don't mind a picture of a boob or similar).

I personally would never get one, as a) I don't like messing up my body, I'm happy with the way it is, and b) I could never visit a hot spring in Japan again (they don't allow anyone, even foreigners, with tats into hot springs or bathhouses as they are only worn by the yakuza) and that'd just be too much to give up.

R

RICHIE2012

Not generally cool with me - I too am in the "ink free" zone.

But then I must admit that I have seen some little cuties that are fun.

In essence its up to the individual and the image (no pun intended) that they wish to project.

Often though, there are serious regrets later so its a real case of buyer beware!!

J

JasRob

Depends on the tats, because some aren't not professionally made..For me it doesn't matter so long as it looks good on her...:) that's her choice and If she want it that way then I don't care..So long as its not done dirty..

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Well that depends on which part of
The body and what it is..... I mean half a body covered in tats don't appeal to me personally. But one of the sexiest things I seen is on Vivian. She has a machine gun tattoo between her hips that points at her honey pot.

I've always loved that ;)

S

steve14

I never used to like them at all esp sleeves on a good looking girl...until
I met a lady by the name of Ashlee Adams (Penthouse Pet of the year 2011)...a few weeks ago , hubba hubba!