What Characters are your fantasies?

A

Adrianna Lush

And I have always fantisised about seeing all my favourite ladies in one session. Pity I don't have a boat.
I have a client who hthis fabtasy as well but a lot of his favourite gurls have retired or lwft perth. ..ddoesn't matter...iI can just get all my lovely friends feom Lang together for one Big Bang..ooh and him heheehe

Zeus

Patron Saint of Werewolves
Diamond Member
My fantasy is just to have sex.

F#ck - being up here in the far north of WA - there are very slim pickings. :(:(

Buk

Diamond Member
My fantasy is just to have sex.

F#ck - being up here in the far north of WA - there are very slim pickings. :(:(
I totally agree with you Zeus, myself having spent many years up north, I can relate.

german

Silver Member
A woman that is down to earth and not in it for money! No shit that's my fantasy no sexy kinky shit that can always come later, just a straight up woman!

Brandy

Esquire Management
Diamond Member
Little Miss Red Riding Hood..
alisonfnight1.png
Just a tempter for FANTASY NIGHT only @ Esquire​

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
Went so close today (but no cigar). Was in a hallway with a Fb talking when a hot girl we both have a thing for came by. We chatted and flirted and my lady friend was touching our mutual fantasy girl as much as she dared (non sexual). I just about burst my faded Levis. Then she left. Soooo close, maybe one day soon. My fantasy is the three of us NOT talking.

Zeus

Patron Saint of Werewolves
Diamond Member
Went so close today (but no cigar). Was in a hallway with a Fb talking when a hot girl we both have a thing for came by. We chatted and flirted and my lady friend was touching our mutual fantasy girl as much as she dared (non sexual). I just about burst my faded Levis. Then she left. Soooo close, maybe one day soon. My fantasy is the three of us NOT talking.
Mate - what a pity. That would have put you right up there - legendary status.