English Rose

BBW English Rose Massage
Gold Member
View attachment 56348
20161015003615!American_Horror_Story_Season_5.jpg
View attachment 56348

My favourite programmes Walking Dead and American Horror Story ...
I love these 2 series too.
Did you like every American Horror Story series? I didn't like Roanoke that much..

Hannes

Bronze Member
Erm, pretty much just โ€œNailed Itโ€... who knew watching people fail at making cakes would be so good?

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
I have heard that, Battlestar Galactica is returning and running before Christmas.
Its a very cool show, lots of drama and well written.
Battlestar Galactica | Opening Scene

C

Ciao Baby

I used 2 enjoy watching the test pattern but sadly it has been replaced by the home shopping channel ๐Ÿฅด

Harlots_Bec

Harlots Mackay
Legend Member
I can't get into any shows atm........... nothing seems to be able to keep my interest lately

TantraShiva

Legend Member
Game of Thrones season 8. Halfway through. The big battle with all the flaming dethrakis charging! So dark just see the flames. Now just need to see the other half.

CraftyBear

Silver Member
FLEABAG is fantastic! itโ€™s about a messy millennial sex addict struggling to connect with her family, run a great business try and find love and move on from loss. Itโ€™s considered to be one of the best shows of the decade... worth a watch
Can second this. I highly recommend Fleabag as well. I've also just re-discovered Californication.

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
I bought an Amazon Fire TV Stick during the Black Friday sales. One stop shop for all streaming services. Really recommend one.

C

Ciao Baby

I bought an Amazon Fire TV Stick during the Black Friday sales. One stop shop for all streaming services. Really recommend one.
Tell us more.
I didn't think they worked in Aus.
Can u get fox sports on it? ๐Ÿคž

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
Tell us more.
I didn't think they worked in Aus.
Can u get fox sports on it? ๐Ÿคž
Not that I know of as I am not interested in Fox sports.

I have Netflix, Amazon Prime, Amazon Music, Spotify, Disney+, VLC and Kodi installed so far. All work fantastic.

C

Ciao Baby

Not that I know of as I am not interested in Fox sports.

I have Netflix, Amazon Prime, Amazon Music, Spotify, Disney+, VLC and Kodi installed so far. All work fantastic.
I am interested in live AFL but not much other sports.
How much did it cost & is it easy enuff 2 use even 4 sum1 technologically retarded? ๐Ÿคช

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
I am interested in live AFL but not much other sports.
How much did it cost & is it easy enuff 2 use even 4 sum1 technologically retarded? ๐Ÿคช
I saved $30 in the sale. RRP is about $70. It is on special now.

East to set up. Plug it into a HDMI port of your TV and a power point and away you go.