What A grand Final

Status
Not open for further replies.

waxenboy

Foundation Member
I told some people that sydney would win today but what a game both teams where brilliant and the best team won on the day.What a ripper.WELLDONE SYDNEY

Last edited:
C

cli-max

It Was At That

Yep waxenboy, it WAS a great game.

If we had thought of it earlier, we would have made a day of it here at OUTSKIRT Retreat. We could have invited regs to watch the game on big screen, eats, drinks, played pool etc. As it was, the streets were dead!

We definately intend to make a day of other up-coming events though, like the Bathurst 1000 - round 10 on Sun Oct 9th. Big screen, big sound - it should be awesome. There's always the Melbourne cup etc, the list goes on.

Anyhow it was a good close game for sure babe.
xx Max

J

jen_b

It was a really good grandfinal, ;D
For the win to be only by 4 points shows that both side are great teams

Well done Sydney 72 yr is a long drought

commiseration to the Eagle, remember you did win it in 92 and 94

There is next year

Bad Bobby

Bad Bobby
Foundation Member
Hi Scott and everyone Yer I know Scott I owe you a drink lol it was a good game. Pity our side didnt win but maybe next year ... :3some: Bob

M

Mary Anne PA

footy finals

Just returned from a great long weekend . A great grand final and of course the mighty Eagles lost . But what a ripper i must admit Sydney would have been my second pick. Have already booked my trip for next year ... What a spectacle it was............

M

melly bear

caveman said:
Just returned from a great long weekend . A great grand final and of course the mighty Eagles lost . But what a ripper i must admit Sydney would have been my second pick. Have already booked my trip for next year ... What a spectacle it was............
It (the game) was a spectacle or you were!!!!???? xx

Status
Not open for further replies.