What’s the perfect age difference?

P

Perth boy

Someone told me the other day a man’s partner should be 50% of his age plus 7 years.

Funny because I seemed to be attracted to girls around that age.

So ladys and gents what age difference do you prefer.

Demon

Legend Member
Did you mean mental age, calendar age, mature age, or geological age?

Different calculation and answers for each.

W

WRXXXR

20 for me.

No fkn way! Plenty of hotties but I'll leave them to ripen a little first

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
Yeah good luck with that one unless you got a wallet full of money or you brought a wife from overseas.
Like to know the odds of that working, if your 66 then you will get a lady thats 40, interesting.
Best i have done is in a relatinship is 8yrs younger. Best and longest relationship was the same age which only happened once. Otherwise i have been younger, eg; 12 to 17, 16 to 27 and so on. no wonder 3 ten yr plus relationships didn't work. Longest 17yrs but last 5 odd yrs as friends.

G

Ghost Protocol

15 years younger is perfect .. as i have found out ..

once the ex gets over 30 , take your faithful dog , the wife , and your gun , go to the back padock to do some "fencing" and come home with the faithful dog ..
:laughing4
the trick is to just convince the dog that she was getting old , and couldnt digest her food properly anymore

my dad always said , you are only as old as the girl u feel ...

jj

H

harley

I'm not sure age really matters, for me it is more a case of being at the same stage of life as your partner. I was recently in a relationship with a girl who was 6 years younger, in the begining it was working well as we both seemed on the same wavelength but as time went on she decided she wanted to travel etc. I had already done the whole live overseas thing and was happy to settle where I was.. things went downhill from there but we are still good friends.