Warnboro Free Beach

Rhett and Scarlett

Virginity can be cured!!
Foundation Member
Hi all

Happy Valentines for Sunday

We are off to Warnboro beach Sunday 10am to celebrate for a few hours so come down and join us for some sun, sea and fun!!

We are easy to find, just look out for Scarletts gorgeous boobs about half way down the beach

Rhett and Scar :eek:ccasion14

PS If you are intending to come PM us and we will look out for you :3some:

Last edited:

Rallyguy555

Gold Member
Well i wish i was in Perth this weekend then, sounds like it will be a fun day at a lovely beach......oh well

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
if i wasnt already recovering from terrible sunburn on my shoulders i would be there.... have fun guys!!!!

Rhett and Scarlett

Virginity can be cured!!
Foundation Member
Come on down Subby just cover em up!

For those who arent brave enough for the nudity we will be having a beer at the Swinging Pig between 1 and 3pm

So come along

:eek:ccasion14

Rhett and Scarlett

Virginity can be cured!!
Foundation Member
7.20pm Well we are home, what a great day

We got to the beach this morning and it was sooo nice, had a few swims and said hi to loads of of nice people

Went to the swinging pig at 3 good band on cold beers good reds

Where else would you be???

Dont ever tell us life sucks lol

R and S xxx

DT4eva

Gold Member
aww we have been down there a couple of times RnS and both times it was windy :-(
not sure when we are going to go next.

N

naked_sun

ok i'm heading to WA for a work trip soon. i'll be there for 5 days. what are the better days to be there? never been to a nude beach so interstate is a great way to start..

cant wait!!

dean7

Bronze Member
I'm not a prude by any means but gee I hope not. Or if so we don't want to see it. This is the reason we're not going to Swannies anymore, too many perves (I had to give one the message last Monday). And on this same day we see a woman getting eaten out by a black dude in full view of anyone, then frigged herself off for 5-10mins afterwards.
And if it's such a big stretch of beach why do we find blokes sitting right next to us! :angry1::angry1: I know what, we'll put a sign up "We're not doggers!".
Nah, if you want to dog go out the back of the dunes out of sight (or not there at all!), but I don't think we should have to see it. It's a nude beach same as Warnbro where nudists want to go and relax without the hassles-

Rant over...sorry! And totally not directed at you stirrer.

Rhett and Scarlett

Virginity can be cured!!
Foundation Member
Does much dogging happen @ the beach?

We wouldnt know if dogging goes on here, thats not the reason we go to Warnboro or any other free beach

We like to sunbake naked, we are not prudes either Dean7, we also hate the antics at Swannie... we will never go there again even tho it is a bit closer

At Warnboro the parking is easy, the sea is calmer and more inviting. It only takes 2 mins to get to the free beach from the car park.

There are dunes there but only once in 10 years have we seen anyone quite a distance away "playing up " We can live with that.

R and S

PS Our invite to come along last Sunday was for social reasons not sexual...
IF you are interested in the latter PM us on here

Last edited:

stirrer1

Bronze Member
Sorry did not mean to offend anyone, I would not want to see any sexual stuff on the beach as families go down there.

adam74

Silver Member
Let us know if you are heading down there again R&S, I might come and join you. Likewise, I will give a shout out here if I'm planning on going.