WA Brothels of The Past. Tudor Lane

richm

Gold Member
Always intrigued by this kind of thing ... however on a very early visit to Perth, way before a move was even considered, I found myself wandering up Stirling St & saw an entrance that was reasonably obvious as to the nature of the business, albeit with no signage at all. A particular young lady was leaving the premises at the time & gave me another clue ...
I went around the gate & into the entrance to see my suspicions completely proved correct at No. 234 & in I went for an hour of bliss. A very cute, athletic blond girl came out & a wonderful hour of laughing, chatting & trying to get on top of each other.
She mentioned she loved horses & said riding me would work as her legs were very strong .... so of course I let her do all the work & she was absolutely right - she would have blitzed the Melbourne Cup & lapped Phar Lap !
It was a tremendous time with a really approachable, lovely girl & a damn fine ride ... but whatever happened to 234 Stirling Street? I see it's up for demolition by developers now ...

Lingus

Legend Member
234 Stirling Street (the former Tudor Lane) and 240 Stirling Street, Perth ... as photographed by 'Nate' in February 2009 :

234.240.StirlingSt.jpg

CraigieBoi

Travelling looking for positive funny people
Diamond Member
I remember this place well. Had a carpack at the back and a discreet rear entrance. This bring back memories of the past, agencies that sent girls to visit clents like Rubys and Penthouse Playmates.

Scaldcrow

Silver Member
I went there once. It had taken me a while to pluck up the courage. Walked in, and there was like a roomy central hallway area running the length of the building with doors along the side into rooms for clients (I guess). No one was there to greet me or meet me. No signs of life at all, but there were some muffled sounds of activity in at least one of the rooms. I looked around, shrugged, and left. Not quite as exciting as I had imagined it. This was in the middle of the day. So maybe it got busier later on. Never went back (it was bit out of the way for me).

sircurious

Legend Member
Visited quite a few times - always got an upstairs room which had spa baths in them. Girls there were really good value, nice and pretty. During the day they also operated a 'skimpy' barber service at the front of the building.