1. My last notice about soft dicks has worked well so will try another...the forum traffic and posts and interaction is picking up and we want more interaction from everyone. I understand some can't learn to post , either too shy or too lazy but you can learn to use the emoji's which are on the bottom right of every post. Use the like or dislike button...let strangers know you have passed their way and appreciate they have made the effort with the post. USE THE EMOJI'S and this way you are joining in...it does make a difference.
    Dismiss Notice

Vital Elements to a great kiss?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat,Gossip & Humor Forum' started by Madam Riah, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Madam Riah

Madam Riah Forum Manager

Was just wondering what everyone thinks are the vital elements to a great kiss?

… in my opinion: a good kiss gets u completely lost, you're unsure what end is up, your knees go weak, your whole body goes limp …..

What makes a Kiss great?

Any good Kissing stories ?

2. Rochelle

Rochelle Staff Member Moderator

Ever kissed somebody with bad breath?
    Fresh breath!!!!!!! one of the very basic but the most essential thing to give a kiss the potential to be great.

upload_2018-11-9_21-45-1.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mopar63

Mopar63 Silver Member

Kiss her like you mean it, do it with feeling, like she’s the only woman on the planet.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Yoda

Yoda Chief Y Legend Member

When kissing someone the secret is to have the intention of giving and not focus on what I am getting. Believe me when I am kissed like that my soul lights up. Oh and it gives me a woody ;)

5. Jo Langtrees

Jo Langtrees Silver Member

Are you sure that isn't the Yoda whiskey? Seeing as no secrets are given away........But on a serious note. That's totally true about focusing on giving ;)

6. Yoda

Yoda Chief Y Legend Member

Oh I have no secrets... just some things needs to be shown and not told ;). That would a waste.

• Funny Funny x 1