Vital Elements to a great kiss?

Co-ordinator

Hi
Gold Member

Was just wondering what everyone thinks are the vital elements to a great kiss?

… in my opinion: a good kiss gets u completely lost, you're unsure what end is up, your knees go weak, your whole body goes limp …..

What makes a Kiss great?

Any good Kissing stories ?

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Ever kissed somebody with bad breath?
Fresh breath!!!!!!! one of the very basic but the most essential thing to give a kiss the potential to be great.

upload_2018-11-9_21-45-1.jpeg

Mopar63

Gold Member
Kiss her like you mean it, do it with feeling, like she’s the only woman on the planet.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
When kissing someone the secret is to have the intention of giving and not focus on what I am getting. Believe me when I am kissed like that my soul lights up. Oh and it gives me a woody ;)

Jo Langtrees

Silver Member
When kissing someone the secret is to have the intention of giving and not focus on what I am getting. Believe me when I am kissed like that my soul lights up. Oh and it gives me a woody ;)
Are you sure that isn't the Yoda whiskey? Seeing as no secrets are given away........But on a serious note. That's totally true about focusing on giving ;)

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Are you sure that isn't the Yoda whiskey? Seeing as no secrets are given away........But on a serious note. That's totally true about focusing on giving ;)
Oh I have no secrets... just some things needs to be shown and not told ;). That would a waste.