• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Visited a WL for the first time

Slovermac

Bronze Member
Paid a visit to the Langtrees Burswood last weekend. The lady I saw was of mid age and we had intercourse.

Since Saturday morning I’m feeling crap and shit scared of whether I caught something, biggest worry is a nasty STD like HIV.

Also feel like I cheated my wife :(

I feel terrible peeps!!

Timboh66

Paid a visit to the Langtrees Burswood last weekend. The lady I saw was of mid age and we had intercourse.

Since Saturday morning I’m feeling crap and shit scared of whether I caught something, biggest worry is a nasty STD like HIV.

I feel terrible peeps!!

LOL, guilt is an awful and awfully powerful emotion.

Not sure punting is for you Grasshopper.

I feel terrible peeps!!

I've been punting for over 30 years, yes 30, and in all that time I have never caught anything - and believe me several of those encounters were anything but mild!!

So don't stress....your chances of getting HIV from there (Langtrees) are less than your chances of being hit by a crashing airliner on your way home!!

I agree with Timboh66 that maybe this is not for you....

All the best!!!

Snowy

Legend Member

I feel terrible peeps!!
Best to forget it & move on, if you want to keep your current partner don't ever ever tell her, doubt very much if you caught anything from a Langtrees lady providing that you practiced safe sex. You need to ask yourself why you did it in the first place, like were you just curious or is their something missing in you relationship with your current partner, when in doubt go & have a health check up if you are worried about catching something & don't have any sex at all with your partner until you get the results.

Harlots_Bec

Harlots Mackay
Legend Member

I feel terrible peeps!!
All Langtrees ladies are regularly tested so I seriously doubt you caught anything other than a serious case of "buyers remorse".

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member

I feel terrible peeps!!

Go see your GP and get tested. its free on medicare.

I am not one to take the moral high ground here.. BUT as for your wife, ask yourself this, what would you do if you came home one day to find her in bed with another man? or in some cases another Woman.

The only advice I give here is, watch the finances it's pretty hard to suddenly explain how exact amounts are leaving your accounts. eg $400, $500 etc.. BUT

Welcome to the crazy world of punting!

A

Annoyance

World has changed @Dreamchaser, now women own the rights to natural orals(Their fluids). With us men taking the risk with every oral we do, while getting the bubble wrap treatment in return.

If anyone catches something it'll be mostly the male population on the receiving end of that. A female vagina is a stable eco system of germs & bacteria after all. LoL.

Accidents do happen after all, no one is perfect. As long as the count of suffers are small, it can be swept under the carpet.

T

Tania Admin

If you went to Langtrees, then the only thing you caught was a dose of 'adulterous guilt'.

Don't sweat it Slovermac ... just reflect on why you sought sexual release in Burswood rather than at home.
I agree. You just have guilt. The chance of you contracting an sti/std from a WL is very small unless you had unprotected sex, which is a huge No No within Langtrees.

If, which I extremely highly doubt, you did have unprotected sex at Langtrees please let management know as this would be 100% unacceptable.

crashcrash

Silver Member

I feel terrible peeps!!

Men have the moment couldn't be able to control their little brothers under some circumstances. You have already cheated on your wife when you made a decision to visit Langtrees Burswood. You should already know what's going to happen or potentially happen after. You can't change what happened in the past but you can choose your further. This may not for you mate.

Understand, you might have some sex issues with your wife. If you really want or missing girls' touching, just go for a massage and get some safe extras. That would be better fit you. You can found plenty nice girls reco by members here.

dan60

Diamond Member

I feel terrible peeps!!
i doubt very much whether you caught anything in LT.
so lets get this right, you joined TS about 7 weeks ago, and presumably you have had carnal thoughts before joining.
you didn't exactly rush into this did you?
you haven't told us anything that pushed you into this either.
eg my wife pulled the sexual drawbridge up years ago, or other reasons.
you never said whether you enjoyed it or not, did you enjoy it?
if this game is not for you, then just put it down to experience and jog on.
i hate the word cheat, if something in your life is making you punt, i just prefer to call it having fun and is just a different aspect of life.
or looking for something that is not available at home for personal or physical reasons.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
eg my wife pulled the sexual drawbridge up years ago, or other reasons.

SO it's always the female that causes this.... really come up with a new line this is well and truly done. Maybe the wife stopped having sex with him because he got bald and a massive beer belly, and due to health reasons he could no longer get it up, so she gave up...

But yes it's always her fault.... But she jumps on Tinder and does this once and well we ALL know how that sometimes ends for her, She goes to the Morgue he goes to Prison.

But yes you as a married man just drove from one side of Perth to end up at LT"S all by intuition, and your cock just fell into a lady there a few times, yep I can see how that works.

John Smithl

Legend Member
SO it's always the female that causes this.... really come up with a new line this is well and truly done. Maybe the wife stopped having sex with him because he got bald and a massive beer belly, and due to health reasons he could no longer get it up, so she gave up...

But yes it's always her fault.... But she jumps on Tinder and does this once and well we ALL know how that sometimes ends for her, She goes to the Morgue he goes to Prison.

But yes you as a married man just drove from one side of Perth to end up at LT"S all by intuition, and your cock just fell into a lady there a few times, yep I can see how that works.
You're on the wrong forum

T

Tania Admin

Or maybe she just stopped taking care of herself or doesn't want intimacy anymore?

Can you please stop with your male perception Feminism please? Being rude to our members constantly, yet again you are not offering any actual helpful advice.

John Smithl

Legend Member

I feel terrible peeps!!
I would recommend seeing a psychologist in this particular field to assist with understanding what is going on so that you can reset and move forward.
Shame and guilt are coming up to be addressed consciously with self-compassionate understanding. Use this opportunity to understand yourself deeper. It will benefit you and your wife in the long run.
All the very best

peartywerty

Diamond Member
Oh really so what forum should I post on ??

That's a good question.

1. Are you a sex worker?
2. Do you work for or with other sex workers?
3. Are you planning to visit a sex worker?

If you didn't answer "yes" to any of the above questions, then why are you on Talkinsex? If you just want to chat to people there are other forums you can visit.

T

Tania Admin

That's a good question.

1. Are you a sex worker?
2. Do you work for or with other sex workers?
3. Are you planning to visit a sex worker?

If you didn't answer "yes" to any of the above questions, then why are you on Talkinsex? If you just want to chat to people there are other forums you can visit.
The forum is not just about Sex Workers and Clients. There is more to it than that.
But Phoebe most definitely needs to chill.

T

Tania Admin

WTF Is an illegitimate massage then??
You know exactly what he means. He means not R&T. Why do you keep pushing every ones buttons? After recently having a discussion with the person Mary-Anne appointed I talk these things through with, I held off on their suggestion of putting you on discourage. Sorry Phoebe, but you have proven them right. Enjoy your little holiday for the next couple of weeks. Sorry.

Sexty8

Sexty8 - you do me , and then I owe you one!
Diamond Member
You know exactly what he means. He means not R&T. Why do you keep pushing every ones buttons? After recently having a discussion with the person Mary-Anne appointed I talk these things through with, I held off on their suggestion of putting you on discourage. Sorry Phoebe, but you have proven them right. Enjoy your little holiday for the next couple of weeks. Sorry.
Commentaryvirus quarantine, hope he(she?😜) is able to get her prescription medicines and groceries during this lock down. 👍😆